Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Zoro magic medicine senzu beans and poof he is able to fight King. Sanji was struggling against Page One and Vergo and Yonji told him how he is too slow but poof let him fight Queen. Lmfao Oda power scaling is worse than Fairy Tail.

Give Zoro magic medicine senzu beans and poof he is able to fight King. Sanji was struggling against Page One and Vergo and Yonji told him how he is too slow but poof let him fight Queen. Lmfao Oda power scaling is worse than Fairy Tail.
before luffy couldn teven move but after he ate meat mf is full again lol

G

Gorosei Informer

One of the weakest Nova for sure.
Franky can probably take on him especially in Shogun. That's until Hawkins reveals he has Robin and Usopp dolls in him.
Franky would destroy him so hard too with his fire attacks, the shogun sword, lasers etc. But Hawkins would absolutely do that unfortunately. Isn't he limited to 10 dolls I think? It might be more post TS but I think it was said to be 10 again vs Luffy and Zoro or when he faced Law?

:zorothink:

You get out of here with that bs. I made a thread a while ago stating Zoro would fight King and the only thing I've got wrong was I thought Zoro would fight King first and then face Kaido. Instead, it's Kaido, King, and then Kaido again.

If anything you're the one in need of copium.
That´s not what i was referring to, you claiming King gonna be stronger than Marco and somehow stimulate extreme growth in Zoro is copium.

How's fighting King a bad thing? How does Zoro vs King prove ZKK won't happen?

Think about this? The Scabbards wants Kaido dead and they won't consider the battle over until he is. Right now nobody can kill him. Zoro facing King will make them stronger because it will help him improve this control of enma. Zoro stated by the time he get used to using enma he will be stronger. The stronger Zoro is the stronger his CoC is. CoC is needed to kill Kaido. Zoro defeating King will put him one step closer to killing Kaido.
Yo i think ur forgetting the fact that after the medicine wears off he'll be in twice as much pain. who even says he'll have enough stamina to kill kaido? and who even says kaido HAS TO DIE. All he needs to do is to leave Wano, and his dream is TO DIE and luffy takes dreams of his enemies away right?

Bro what the fuck is this random power creep? How the hell does Sanji fight Queen and King at the same time? Dude could barely handle Vergo few arcs back!!!
One Piece has become Fairy Tail. This is what happens when you completely neglect to develop characters but instead continue to stroke off to Luffy nonstop. Oda has a weird obsession over Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.