Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that Monsters stuff ain’t canon. Oda can completely change the dragon slaying event to make it fit with Wano.
Iirc someone I debated with on this issue at the time said the ting about Ryuma slaying a Dragon in the capital was mentioned in a different context not Monster. Not sure if was the actual story or some external source. Btw Ryuma actually slayed a western dragon in monster but according to that person he’s also apparently slayed an eastern one but I can’t verify any of this info as I just don’t know :catsweat:.
That said, an editor however did allude to something like this (I.e someone slaying a Dragon on Wano) in one of the OP magazines iirc, tho I’m not sure if that was their source.

Also, the point of posting that wasn’t to challenge the Zoro slaying the Dragon in the flower capital notion but rather coz I noticed the story itself was off in the post I quoted ^^

Zoro vs King!:king: King being a flying character is a big problem for our marimo:zorothink: unless he learns to fly by riding his own air slashes:lunazing: coating his feet in armament and having a dogfight in the sky!!! The grand master vs the King!! Who is the best flying flame user!?:sanjimeh:
if you consider that he launched a flying slash as least 50 meters up towards Queen SO QUICK THAT QUEEN BARELY DODGED he doesn't need to fly he can just use his Long Range Arsenal

facts so far: only two supernova to severely damage kaido ~ luffy with his adv CoC and zoro with ashura.
but ok zoro and sanji are on the same level lool. almost as if, let's erase everything that happened at the rooftop.

regarding the matchup dynamics:
1. we dont know whether zoro's back at his 100%.
2. there is good reason to believe that king is stronger than queen.

you can cry as you please.
Zoro only wounded Kaido with ashura which is a final mode and a finishing attack that Zoro can only use once.
His fighting style in general is still YC level, it's not because he has a card up his sleeve from a finishing attack that makes him superior to YC.

Already Luffy even at the base was damaging Kaido and causing him to fall to the ground (which even Zoro was disappointed not to make), so we can see the chasm of difference that exists between Luffy and Zoro.

You guys massively overestimated Zoro on the roof, and then taking the whole gaping truth in your ass
King >/= Queen and Zoro >/= Sanji, I'm sorry but this is the truth

How?

Aren't they fighting Big Mom?
We haven´t seen anything of it.
And at least from the rooftop, they have not done anything that is beyond Y2Cs. Law arguably has an advantage with a DF that ignores durability, but all Kid did was slam Kaidou around without doing any damage.
Pre-Udon Luffy could do that (or even more), who was essentially WCI/Dressrosa Luffy without FS (lost his calmness).

If they are actually overwhelming Big Mom, then i will take my L, but from what i have seen so far, Y2C is a fair assessment for the two.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro only wounded Kaido with ashura which is a final mode and a finishing attack that Zoro can only use once.
His fighting style in general is still YC level, it's not because he has a card up his sleeve from a finishing attack that makes him superior to YC.

Already Luffy even at the base was damaging Kaido and causing him to fall to the ground (which even Zoro was disappointed not to make), so we can see the chasm of difference that exists between Luffy and Zoro.

You guys massively overestimated Zoro on the roof, and then taking the whole gaping truth in your ass
King >/= Queen and Zoro >/= Sanji, I'm sorry but this is the truth
Lmfao no 4 scabbards combined 3 of which are commander level couldn't open an old scar let alone make a new one. Zoro shits on sanji.

facts so far: only two supernova to severely damage kaido ~ luffy with his adv CoC and zoro with ashura.
but ok zoro and sanji are on the same level lool. almost as if, let's erase everything that happened at the rooftop.
If Zoro doesn't wash the floor with King while Sanji struggle against Queen at the same time, then yeah. Doesn't matter if Zoro cut Kaidou, if he struggles as much as Sanji against an opponent of equal strength.

regarding the matchup dynamics:
1. we dont know whether zoro's back at his 100%.
2. there is good reason to believe that king is stronger than queen.
1. A super regenation drug, with a side effect after it wears off sounds every much like it heals him completely, but we have to wait and see.
2. There is actualy zero reason to think King is stronger than Queen. Portrayel-wise they are equal, featwise it's actualy Queen > King lol

But let's say hypothetical King is stronger than Queen, how much stronger do you think he would be? Judging by this comment, you think quit alot, which will not be the case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.