Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Maybe, maybe not. But if she does go to Elbaph, it won’t be as a main arc antagonist I think. It will be as O Lin and she could get some type of “redemption arc” (doubtful).

I really do honestly believe that Oda set up the Big Mom and Elbaph connection mainly so that the SHs will be welcomed by the giants as heroes/allies when they go to Elbaf after BM goes down this arc. Elbaph will most likely be an arc focusing on Shanks and since Shanks wouldn’t be terrorizing the people of the island like a usual antagonist would, Oda will just use BM defeat to gain the people of the islands support.

Elbaph should be an honorable showndown between Luffy and his crew vs Shanks and his crew for a poneglyph or something. Zoro should probably meet Mihawk here too. I don’t see a place for Big Mom and I believe she’s been set up to fall as an emperor in this arc alongside her former Rocks pirate crewmate.
Yes she can fall here, and I also think she will be put into O Lin state (and stays like that) during Elbaf and Kata will lead the crew.

But her fall as a Yonko is not equal to her defeat. I think her crew is nearby to take her back when things will be dangerous for her but I don’t imagine Kid and Law beating BM off Screen.
We know that Oda loves the SH a lot and not really the others lol. I don’t imagine him giving a whole fight to Kid and co.
Post automatically merged:

Good theory my man !

Fighting BM with BM’is a good idea

But like I told to @ReggieZoldyck21 i don’t think soda will de dictate a whole fight to Kid and Law vs BM. We have yet to see SH vs calamities, some samurais vs ninja, the Orochi plot, and obviously the Kaido fight who will be the biggest fight. I don’t imagine an other Yonko being defeated by the side in one chapter.

I think will be able to fight her and with a trick (her soul her hunger etc etc) will put her out of the fight but without really beating her. Taking down a Yonko is a lot. And Bm is important.

so I think Kid will earn a lot of credit too (less than Luffy) but I don’t think he can take on BM fairly 2 vs 1 with Law, and I don’t think Oda will show a real long fight between them
Post automatically merged:

Sadly I don’t think we will ever see BM going all out and being beaten as an enemy

But her fall as a Yonko is not equal to her defeat. I think her crew is nearby to take her back when things will be dangerous for her but I don’t imagine Kid and Law beating BM off Screen.
We know that Oda loves the SH a lot and not really the others lol. I don’t imagine him giving a whole fight to Kid and co.
I agree, I think she will be permanently Olin post Wano too.

I think she loses her Emperor spot this arc and I actually do believe the BM pirates will enter the battle at some point and will be defeated. I think there’s a reason that the people in the BMP that didn’t do much in WCI are the ones who came to Wano. When we next see Perespero, he’ll be coming back with the rest of the crew I’d say.

It’s clearly being set up for the strong willed Kidd to make a “come back” and have a big win here in Wano. Luffy and Law have tag teamed, Kidd and Law have tag teamed, but no Luffy and Kidd yet. Oda is saving it. They’ll 2 v 2 the yonko in the end and take them down. (I don’t believe Big Mom will die).

Status
Not open for further replies.