Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
- Law intercepted Kaido when Zoro was fighting Prometheus.

- Luffy literally told the SN5 in advance that a combo attack was coming

- Law had to teleport Zoro into the sky so that he could perform his Flaming Dragon Blaze

and that’s off the top of my head
Lmfao what that's literally 1

Luffy telling them didn't mean shit even luffy couldn't do anything

How is that Law saving zoro by sending him up to attack ?

Law intercepted Kaido when Zoro was fighting Prometheus
Oh so after Zoro had already saved his life, performed his sacrifice, now the ambulance is protecting the patient its carrying

Luffy literally told the SN5 in advance that a combo attack was coming
Zoro noticed it himself, don't give me bullshit

Law had to teleport Zoro into the sky so that he could perform his Flaming Dragon Blaze
How is that saving Zoro? Zoro went up there to save Doffy

and that’s off the top of my head
Well when you have actual instance of supernovas saving Zoro, please enlighten me

- Ulti (Recovered) vs Nami
- Page 1 (Recovered) vs Usopp
- Black Maria (Recovered; 3rd form) vs Brook
- Sasaki (Awakened) vs Franky
- WsW (Awakened) vs Jinbe
- Jack (hybrid) vs Chopper (new form/forms) after Inu loses and Jack joins his All star comrades on the Performance floor.
- Queen (hybrid + awakened) vs Sanji
- King (hybrid + awakened) vs Zoro
Everyone gets a good fight, and we all win in the end :finally: :sadgrin:

:fransuper::chopoff::usoprice::jinbewat::brootea::happinesspunch::zorothink::stealthblack:

No I don't actually expect this, but we'll see:myman:
Fukurokujo vs Nami. True Ninja Warrior bout :happinesspunch:
God Usopp shall free the world from Drought by destroying Jack
:usoprice:
Chopper will avenge Pero with his new Mink point and Electro power
:choppawhat:
Brook will show that rock and roll will always be better than Apoos dubstep hip hop
:brootea:
Sanji and Zoro are about to wreck some dinosaurs and become the new stars of the performance hall
:sanmoji::zorothink:

Lmfao those lasers went through Marco
Marco literally stopped Kizaru’s initial laser burst from reaching the Moby Dick, so he tanked it. Also, way to ignore him eating magma fists lol.

Also, what you’re doing right now is equivalent to over-wanking durability in admiral vs Yonko discussion and ignoring other aspects of combat. You’re over-wanking Zoro’s AP right now.

HA001

Marco literally stopped Kizaru’s initial laser burst from reaching the Moby Dick, so he tanked it. Also, way to ignore him eating magma fists lol.

Also, what you’re doing right now is equivalent to over-wanking durability in admiral vs Yonko discussion and ignoring other aspects of combat. You’re over-wanking Zoro’s AP right now.
By using regen which means nothing to an attack the size of hakai

He didn't eat a magma fist he stopped it with barrier haki which again ain't doing shit against hakai

- Ulti (Recovered) vs Nami
- Page 1 (Recovered) vs Usopp
- Black Maria (Recovered; 3rd form) vs Brook
- Sasaki (Awakened) vs Franky
- WsW (Awakened) vs Jinbe
- Jack (hybrid) vs Chopper (new form/forms) after Inu loses and Jack joins his All star comrades on the Performance floor.
- Queen (hybrid + awakened) vs Sanji
- King (hybrid + awakened) vs Zoro
Everyone gets a good fight, and we all win in the end :finally: :sadgrin:

:fransuper::chopoff::usoprice::jinbewat::brootea::happinesspunch::zorothink::stealthblack:

No I don't actually expect this, but we'll see:myman:
Brook VS Who's-Who (Awakened)
Franky VS Sasaki (Awakened)
Usopp VS Page One
Chopper VS Perospero
Jimbei VS Jack

Lmfao what that's literally 1

Luffy telling them didn't mean shit even luffy couldn't do anything

How is that Law saving zoro by sending him up to attack ?
If you’re reading comprehension was greater than that of a first grader, you’d understand were talking about whether or not Zoro benefitted from the other SN5 being there.

And if I’m keeping it real with you, it is retarded to think that Zoro was not boosted by the supernovas.

Man I find this cringe
I am not trying to bet anything I am saying Luffy beating a final antagonist is boring and repetitive as fuck
Cuz again Luffy is the main character that’s what happens in Shonen series and OP Luffy always takes the final boss. You only find it boring cuz you want your fav to do it. The fact that Luffy is gonna beat the final boss will never change to the end of the series.

HA001

If you’re reading comprehension was greater than that of a first grader, you’d understand were talking about whether or not Zoro benefitted from the other SN5 being there.

And if I’m keeping it real with you, it is retarded to think that Zoro was not boosted by the supernovas.
No dumbass this is what shishio responded to
“Even then?” You do realize Hakai wasn’t the only time another supernova had to protect Zoro right?

Like when Zoro was fighting Prometheus and Law had to intercept Kaido to save home. And off the top of my head I can think of at least a few more instance
Times they had to protect him which you were chatting shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.