Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that, in fights with other top tiers, that extra durability is going to be useless if they’re incapable of avoiding attacks.

It’s the same thing with Zoro vs YC1s. Zoro’s AP is insane, but it doesn’t matter that much if he can’t land it.
We literally had three opponents of Luffy have lower AP than him, yet avoid getting hit.
We have Zoro having far more AP than Pica, yet the could avoid the AP until he came out himself. Technically he could have just stayed in the stone, fell into the ground, and once again come up with the golem.
Pretty much all of Zoro´s pre-TS fights, except Ryuuma, were about his AP being higher but the opponents avoiding getting hit.

People don´t want to make reasonable predictions, i guess you have not noticed that yet, they want to wank their favorite character because somehow it makes them feel better inside.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The point is that, in fights with other top tiers, that extra durability is going to be useless if they’re incapable of avoiding attacks.

It’s the same thing with Zoro vs YC1s. Zoro’s AP is insane, but it doesn’t matter that much if he can’t land it.
agreed. i just tried to explain why kept dodging attacks that's all.

King: I heard you scarred Kaido, is that true?
Zoro: Yes
King: I also heard that you can cut fire?
Zoro: Also true
King: Then why are you fighting me?
Zoro: Because I need to control my color of conqueror haki, and turn Enma black
King: So you will even power-up?
:smart:
so you have enma

Status
Not open for further replies.