Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically they did, Big Mom intervened of course, but that´s not something Marco is gonna predict.
Marco won´t know everyone in the alliance, he is talking about the Strawhats, hence why he says "Strawhats, you are the real muscle, what you doing here", later he further clarifies by saying "you guys are not meant to be fighting these no-names", meaning Marco is pushing the narrative of Strawhats matching and becoming a Yonkou crew, and actively is trying to create the scenario of Strawhats fighting Beast Pirates (ch 997-998), hence why he is stopping Big Mom and her crew from intervening, he is carrying Zoro to the roof, he holds Queen so that Chopper can smack him.
And why? Well, that would take a longer post, short version, Strawhats are carrying Ace´s will, hence why he thinks of Ace while he is carrying Zoro to the roof and we get the small flashback, dude was literally crying (also some Marineford stuff of course, considering Luffy is the one the entire WB Pirates tried to protect).
This got an interruption when the Samurai were all infected, and Chopper needed to find an antidote, hence he occupied King and Queen for a short while and prevented them from attacking the Samurai and Chopper.

And in that context, Marco seeing the Strawhats as Yonkou main crew, i understand the statement of rising stars, the new generation, who match the all-stars of Beast Pirates, so basically seeing Zoro and Sanji as the Strawhat equivalent of commanders, basically matching their respective counter-parts.
Now, one thing you are right with, i don´t think Marco knows Jinbe joined, so there´s that, but Jinbe is also hardly from the new generation, and is already a big name who does not have to prove anything and make his name known. So if you want to push it, sure Marco does not know Jinbe is there, but that does not detract from Marco seeing Sanji and Zoro as the respective commander and all star of Strawhats.
Exactly he doesn't know everyone in the alliance hence we can't be using such statements for powerscaling.

He even made a similar statement about the new gen when he was flying Zoro up. I don't think those statements are being used to prove that they are above the previous gen.

For Sanji to be above Jinbei, there should be a clear cut showing of difference. If Jinbei defeated WW with the same difficulty as Sanji defeats Queen then that would be a clear showing. But statements like stars does not do that in my view.

Imagine if the only argument for X > Y is because of such lines like star or muscle or wings...that wouldn't be much of valid claim at all

Zolo

Cope Doctor
New spoilers, please confirm.

"As Marco fights King, he voices his relief as it is merely King he faces and not the Joker."
Marco: "I'm glad those guys dealt with him back then, in Dressrosa, before he became Kaido's powerful ally in that war. But as long as it is only you, King, I will stand my ground!"

its true, King replies that Kaido lost 40% of hes military power with Dofla in jail

New spoilers, please confirm.

"As Marco fights King, he voices his relief as it is merely King he faces and not the Joker."
Marco: "I'm glad those guys dealt with him back then, in Dressrosa, before he became Kaido's powerful ally in that war. But as long as it is only you, King, I will stand my ground!"

I think we having been powerscaling him wrong ever since Cracker was introduced,Doflamingo actually man handled both Luffy and Law at the same time!
Dude might have been YC1!

Status
Not open for further replies.