Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bro i am not debating facts of the story. He literally says he getting stronger after mastering it. I never said he wasn't always strong, i said he stronger now.

No they get stronger every arc also stated in the story. Which is why Zoro brings out fire cutting.
You are buying into words and get fooled because of it. I pay attention to actions and see how things really are...
No... That time when it was said, was because EL PUs came out of nowhere...
You literally have Luffy's path from FMI to Wano and the only difference is FS from WCI, lol...

Apparently you didn't. You did.
You said Jinbei's best feats do not count because he mid diffed WW....who he didn't even use his ultimate attack on. So keep the same energy when others claim Zoro's rooftop feats do not matter because he is currently going to fight King

Yeah you are not fooling anyone. Neither Franky nor Robin mid diffed their opponent. Franky even used 3 ultimate attacks and got his strongest form destroyed.
I never said they do not count. Stop lying, and Zoro fought the Yonkous for 20 chapters it wasn't a skirmish. Zoro also not going mud diff with no freaking flying 6 lmao franky looks fine to me. Robin was high to extreme. Sge was falling over after. Franky looks fine. Jenbei had a Mid diff with a scrub. Lmao

You are buying into words and get fooled because of it. I pay attention to actions and see how things really are...
No... That time when it was said, was because EL PUs came out of nowhere...
You literally have Luffy's path from FMI to Wano and the only difference is FS from WCI, lol...
Lmao So Zoro doesn't know if he stronger. Lmfao bro you sound dumb.

I actually expect Sanji to get lineage factor related powers in the future, which was researched on by Vegapunk and Judge together.
I think it'l be absolute by now, and if judge happened to make some new upgrades he'll give them to his favorite children.
Germa science seems to be stagnant, so it'll only leave vegapunk.
Sanji may get SSG upgrade on top of his already established enhancements.

since its gonna be a while till the summary comes out... why not appreciate our Indian Chad and Tatsumaki's long lost brother expressing his distress from the society as he Vibes with the melancholic rhythm of Unravel.

@solis this is going in taher shah's FC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.