Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen only gets downplayed because Sanji is fighting him.:kayneshrug:
Zoro fans thought Jinbei would fight him, they were doing their best to debunk Sanji's strength and position in the crew, its all for the sake of agendas
:suresure: :suresure:
Unfortunately for them, they are realizing that it is Zoro and Sanji >>> Rest in strength, like it always has been :kayneshrug:

status / defeated opponents prove what? that he's gonna be luffy's crewmate?

im talking about plot points, narratives and parallels between the character arcs of luffy and zoro.
So I said Zoro should stay in this arcs forever so that you can compare with Luffy. Just like I said, Zoro can only fight disasters, not beat Kaido with Luffy, not to mention ZKK. Zoro can't compare with Luffy, whether you admit it or not

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro fans thought Jinbei would fight him, they were doing their best do debunk Sanji, its all for the agendas :suresure: :suresure:

Unfortunately for them, they are realizing that it is Zoro and Sanji >>> Rest, like it always has been :kayneshrug:
okama was suffered against chopper
jinbei king of the sea or yamato the wano guardien could one shot him with one attack (the same with ling):milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
ling and the okama are losers:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
Post automatically merged:

Any woman can fatality Sanji. Except for Kokoro of course.
:kata:

Zoro fans thought Jinbei would fight him, they were doing their best do debunk Sanji, its all for the agendas :suresure: :suresure:

Unfortunately for them, they are realizing that it is Zoro and Sanji >>> Rest, like it always has been :kayneshrug:
Thanks for hyping King for us by the way :cheers:

We didn't need to do anything, while we enjoyed Zoro vs Kaido. You were studying King's abilities, you did our job like good cuckers :suresure:

When I found out who also had COC, you said you couldn't compare:kayneshrug:
We'll talk about Zoro when he has the same status as Luffy and defeats the same enemy
SMH

Bruh don’t make statements then you can’t back them up.

All the strawhats will have a different statuses not sure what’s the point of your post just admit defeat and move on.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So I said Zorro should stay in this arcs forever so that you can compare with Luffy. Just like I said, Zoro can only fight disasters, not beat Kaido with Luffy, not to mention ZKK. Zorro can't compare with Luffy, whether you admit it or not
dawg when did i say luffy = zoro?

my opinion has been consistent from the start.
luffy >~ zoro > sanji.

you can shift goalposts all you want though. the fact that zoro is closer to luffy than sanji doesnt change.

Status
Not open for further replies.