Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time he was not rescued he allowed himself to get beat up. After that he continued to fight the army of Gifters because like 99% of them only switched sides when Tama made the declaration, and by then Sanji was already fighting Hybri dQueen in base and protecting Zoro and Chopper from him.
Lol, you can't admit that he was rescued?

When it comes to King, all he did was kick a ship and the BMP were fine at the end. King never defeated Sanji as Sanji was fine after King's attack, and as for this upcoming chapter it's King and Queen against Sanji.

King never took down Marco, I don't know where you are getting that from. If you think King took down Marco during this upcoming chapter then maybe you should wait and see if it's actually true or not, also when Marco kicked the BMP ship that made King's special moment feel less special seeing how Marco did the same thing.

When it comes to Queen, no matter how you look at it Queen almost killed everyone on the live floor and would have won if it wasn't for Chopper and Marco. Also Queen overwhelmed X Drake, yeah it was an ambush setup by Who's Who, Hawkins, and Queen, but as far as we know Queen was the one who took down X Drake not the other two.

Doesn't matter if Queen lucked out on Big Mom, Queen still managed to hit Big Mom in the head and made her fall asleep. Then Queen wrapped up Big Mom in seastone chains and brought her to Kaido as a present, no other Yonko Commander not even King has done that.

Apoo is one thing but who cares if he sacrificed many of the members, they were fodders and Queen even said that they can easily be replaced.

Who cares if Zoro disarmed him, it's not like Zoro's attack hit Queen himself.

Also who cares if some fodders betrayed him, and Queen was never portrayed as a respectful leader. He was always portrayed as a cruel and sadistic man who loves to torment people.

The problem isn't Queen, the problem with you is Sanji. As I said before, the only reason why you and some others downplay Queen is because Sanji is fighting him.

@Kuro Ashi also made two really good Queen topics explaining why Queen has been impressive during this arc.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...single-handedly-won-the-onigashima-war.11970/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/queen-wanos-no-1-villain.14944/

Also look at the narrative.

Marco fights them, he says that it's difficult because they are both formidable opponets with strength that matches their over 1 bil bounties and Chopper needs to hurry because he can't last long vs both of them.

Sanji fights them, he says that it's hard to fight both of them at the same time.

The narrative is never :

"Man that King is crazy strong, at least if i could get rid of him to fight the weakling". They are spoke of in the same breath, and Marco or Sanji would welcome fighting either just King or just Queen, but both of them becomes too much after a period of time.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yet they managed to wound Kaido.
if you think kaido took even an ounce of permanent damage from every attack except luffy's adv CoC punches and zoro's ashura idk what to say.

Marco also went blow for blow with admirals at Marineford, which is certainly a stronger showing than the teamfight at the roof.
i currently have marco ~ zoro > king. zoro vs king will be an extreme difficulty fight nonetheless.

Wano act 1 Luffy was almost at the same level Katakuri. a yonko commander. he got lol diff'd by kaido without doing a single ounce of damage onto him

and here you are in all your retarded glory claiming that the two best supernovas who managed to tank attacks from hybrid kaido (ragnaraku and hakkai) and give back attacks which hurt him (adv CoC punches and ashura) are yonko commander levels.
Luffy also got low diff'd by Apoo. Low diff'd by doflamingo. Taken down by Caesar Clown. He got thrown off a cliff by Pica. He He got tied up by fishmen civilians on Fishman Island.

Do you not understand how this series works yet?

You are about to see Zoro in a 1v1 fight. That is literally the best way we can gauge his individual combat prowess. I am sorry that this upsets you.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy also got low diff'd by Apoo. Low diff'd by doflamingo. Taken down by Caesar Clown. He got thrown off a cliff by Pica. He He got tied up by fishmen civilians on Fishman Island.
every single instance which you quoted were PIS filled scenes or stuff involving hax abilities.

kaido vs luffy and the rooftop battle were not.

i understand the powerscaling pretty well my friend. atleast enough to not use PIS & hax scenes to make a point in powerscaling debates unlike you.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah that's complete bs, you and others only downplay him because Sanji is fighting him.

I've seen you character bash on Sanji, at least admit the truth and say that you only downplay Queen because of Sanji.

There is no point in lying, I know your agenda.:seriously:
no agenda here, if sanji were worthy of praise i would do it, but i can't wank a character like queen who is supposed to be strong but gets 2 shotted by retarded big mom and clowned by chopper

queen is a joke
chopper dodging his attacks making him bleed
marco shitting on him hard
meanwhile base king taking 2 powerfull attacks from marco is like new :suresure:
base king indeed way tankier than that fat okama
zoan king was pushing back hybrid marco

Don't diss the most valuable ally of the alliance, queen is way tankier than king, he got beaten up by big mom yet got up afterwards

Queen was playing with chopper

Nah Oda definitely did, you just refuse to accept it.

What are you on about??? Didn't Zoro just fight Kaido alongside Luffy??? I don't understand why you Luffy fanatics hate the idea of Zoro being comparable to Luffy. You are making it out like this man is a scrub and way below Luffy when that couldn't be further from the truth.
He really didn’t.

Zoro landed one hit with his strongest attack on Kaido that Kaido then shrugged off before he turned to an enemy he felt was worth his time, who then proceeded to fight hybrid Kaido in base form and actually pushed Kaido. He is way below Luffy. Stop with this. The entire story has shaped that narrative, with each progressive arc. Simply fighting together does not mean they’re the same level, in the same (albeit exaggerated) way that Nami was not on Luffy’s level despite fighting with Luffy against Cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.