Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I hope not. It would be funny if Oda did a 180 and Kid turned out to be the main villian. Lets say he kills Momo, Hiyori and then kidnaps Robin, goes to Elbalf with his new crew that now includes some of the flying 6, Weevil, King, King, Jack and Queen and finally takes his revenge on Shanks by killing him. I would so love that.
I want Teach, Sakazuki or even Shanks to be the final villain... We will probably get Kaguya 2.0 instead though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I hope not. It would be funny if Oda did a 180 and Kid turned out to be the main villian. Lets say he kills Momo, Hiyori and then kidnaps Robin, goes to Elbalf with his new crew that now includes some of the flying 6, Weevil, King, King, Jack and Queen and finally takes his revenge on Shanks by killing him. I would so love that.
pantheos will be happiest man on this planet if this happens

That would make Kid a BlackBeard ripoff
he is fine the way he is now

what about franky vs sasaki then? do you think oda thinks about flying opponent vs grounded opponent before making matchups?
wait till the chapter drops before assuming headcanons and using that in powerscaling arguments LMFAO
Since when Franky and sasaki are as relevant as zoro and king? Oda is obviously gonna put way more work with zoro's fight

Franky defeated Sasaki with long distance attack, you really think oda is gonna give a win like that for zoro instead of an epic finisher?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Since when Franky and sasaki are as relevant as zoro and king? Oda is obviously gonna put way more work with zoro's fight

Franky defeated Sasaki with long distance attack, you really think oda is gonna give a win like that for zoro instead of an epic finisher?
zoro finished pica with a ichidai sanzen daisen sekai while flying through mid air. it is obvious that oda will put in more work. but stop assuming it is a tag team fight just because it suits your headcanon of zoro = sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.