Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
but if sanji turned out to have the upper hand
That's never gonna happen. If you think Sanji can stand a chance against 3 YONKO commanders then you are just downplaying Yonko commanders. King and Queen have been with kaido for more than 20 years and most probably they all 3 are around 50s. They have an experience of more than 3 decades as a top fighter and they have fought n numbers of fights. And now you want a 20 years old boy who just started pirating 3 years back to get an upper hand over 3 YONKO commanders.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Even EOS Sanji won't even stand a chance against King and Queen let alone with perospero.:kata::kata:

Lmao the scans ur talking about is a single box with mihawk thinking a 2 sentences.

If you look closely vista's smiling and doing it very casually.
Vista got pushed back a little by the clash wave whereas Mihawk stayed still.

I almost forgot. Vista's vivre card also says he's a top tier swordsman able to compete against mihawk. If thats not proof enough for you.
The Vivre Card also states Vista jumping Mihawk despite knowing how powerful he is. If you use the anime as word of God, Mihawk asked Vista to show his fighting style to him, as if Mihawk's more interested in seeing this famous swordsman fights than slaying him.

Mihawk being the WSS and equal to Vista is a contradiction when you hav characters like Shanks who fight with swordsmanship, even if we go into no-true-swordsmanship territory.

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen going to funk up Wano for the good of all!!

Please Oda make it happen!!
The Vegafunk himself! The Funk Meister! I really love Queen as a character and he kinda is like a fusion of Bon Clay and Senor Pink maybe? I adore those characters too so maybe that's why I'm associating him with them too?

+1 from me anyway! Oda we are begging you, please do this!

The Vegafunk himself! The Funk Meister! I really love Queen as a character and he kinda is like a fusion of Bon Clay and Senor Pink maybe? I adore those characters too so maybe that's why I'm associating him with them too?

+1 from me anyway! Oda we are begging you, please do this!

Queen as a character has been entertaining as hell! He reminds me of the showmanship and energy of Bon clay. But his reactions are Usopp level amazing

Did they actually update the spoiler page to say there is no spoiler update?
its actually a specific timing for it usually but things change as such hiatus occur like SJ break and stuff..

usually the normal spoilers u read on that thread (call em concise important detail) are uploaded on Tuesday.. and on Wednesdays we get QnA's from spoiler provider and full summary and on Thursdays we get pictures and swift inaccurate translations of the dialogue
Post automatically merged:

I don’t know which ones worse
Luffy looks like a defective lab rat while Jinbei got some genetic malfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.