Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do we resolve the fact that WB was WSM and Mihawk never fought him ?

WB has a 12 supreme blade and housed is to fight a lot
I always chalked it up as Mihawk couldn’t get to Whitebeard because of Whitebeards Commanders getting in the way

I think WB strongest man epithet comes from the Devil Fruit and raw strength combined

But again semantics end of the day. Anyways I think Whitebeard is Stronger than Mihawk

That wasn't her strongest attack clown
That was literally a test. Her strongest attack so far was ikkoku and joint hakkai both with a sword.
U know that ikoku is not a sword attack right? Dorry and Broggy uses with Axe, and Hakais is not her attack, is a combination attack, her attack with Hera against Kid and Killer blow away one side of Onigashima skull.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I always chalked it up as Mihawk couldn’t get to Whitebeard because of Whitebeards Commanders getting in the way

I think WB strongest man epithet comes from the Devil Fruit and raw strength combined

But again semantics end of the day. Anyways I think Whitebeard is Stronger than Mihawk
I don’t put much faith in titles

WB was WSM yet Roger equal and I even think Roger was a shade better

I think titles are a lot about How everyone portray you and not really about real facts

there is that as well honestly.. without unity the country would fall.. and financially they aren't stable..

Afghanistan lacks alot of internal unity as communities are divided by vast mountains there..
Yes,

And a bit off topic, I have seen a video of people falling off of airplane (C130) wheels when Americans were leaving Afghanistan.

The situation is really chaotic there, it will take time, but aggression from Taliban at this point will be a dumb move, they need to portray their soft image to the world to avoid being isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.