Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confirmed it:
- Coc clash between Marco and King, Marco get cut down(that is the reason why he was left the whole chapter until the end).
- Scene where Sanji kick both King and Queen like Marco did.
- Sanji use hardening to block Queen attack, then King use his sword and cut him though his haki, then Sanji falls down.
people confuse black lightning clashes with CoC, when it's just haki clashing

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Fresher in bachelors I take it? If yes, then yeah 1st year is usually when you can have a lot fun in the campus/hostels, but I personally wouldn't have minded taking those classes online lol.

Also, @Flkaibom don't worry I've been there too lol, you'll pull through it, all the best
Tbh If I had never found ONE PIECE, I would have been giving JEE advanced this year. Due to ONE PIECE ( watching anime, waiting for spoilers, reading new theories , reading thread, watching videos related one piece ) I have wasted my 6-7 months completely. I didn't revise syllabus, didn't practice............ STILL I am not able to get rid off this addiction. Since you live in India, you indeed know how private college engineers are treated here and What is the value of "IIT" .I, Myself, Can't believe how I screwed these 6-7 months...:ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh:. Good luck to you MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.