Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy used G3 against a fodder, again Luffy used G4 on fodders in that ship just before arriving to Oni island, Sanjii used DJ against Sheepshead in Zou. That’s not really a good measurement to claim said attack is only for fodders especially when Zoro used that attack to defeat Killer.

When in the history of onepiece has zoro used his strongest technique on fodder? Was he shown using asbura on fodder?

Was he shown using 1000 worlds on complete fodder?

Roof Piece had me unsure, but after seeing the portrayal of these two since 1010, I think it's safe to say Zoro and Sanji are still relatively close in strength

Whenever Zoro and Luffy do a combined attack, the first thing you hear is "omg they're totally equals!!" Lmao

Zoro is obviously the 2nd strongest (and that will NOT change), but the gap will never be as large as some would like it to be. Especially if they 2v2 their opponents.

Firstly we don't know if her other commanders are with smoothie. And if they are I am more entitled to believe that boa and her 2 sisters along with koby and helmeppo will show up to fight those cats. While nami and ussop deal with fodder control
Nami needed to make soggy biscuits plus zues upgrade perfect for handling Cracker. If he shows up. If not Nami vs Amande or Galette round 2

They are attacking all Gifters that betrayed them. The area is on fire, King is grabbing the head of a 4-armed Gifter while his hand burns. Marco has reached his limit so he can't stop them anymore. Sanji tried to fight both of them too, but he was thrown away.
Base King and Queen beated the shit out of Sanji and the "strongest commander" Marco + many gifters :finally:
And Stars Nerfed Sanji and Nerfed Zoro beat the shit out of Hybrid Queen who is huff huff and King(this one is impressive, this guy is a true a YC1 level).

When in the history of onepiece has zoro used his strongest technique on fodder? Was he shown using asbura on fodder?

Was he shown using 1000 worlds on complete fodder?
Have a claimed Zoro used his strongest attack on King or on a fodder? It’s a simple matter the oni giri attack is one of Zoro’s top attacks that shouldn’t equate to this attack either being one of the weakest or top three.

Status
Not open for further replies.