Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
- Kaku and Jabra were essentially equal. The arguments with swords and so on do not mean a lot considering Kaku had problems throughout the fight with his fruit, Jabra´s control was perfect.

- It is completely irrelevant to the situation now until Oda underlines King and Queen are equal as well, which he never did. Bickering does not mean much, Bon-chan and Mr1 were also bickering like rivals.

- If Beast Pirates are like BM Pirates, meaning the gap between Y1C and rest of commanders, King will be significantly above.
I think the gap between King and Queen is smaller than the gap between Katakuri and Smoothie

Queen already did that to put an Younko to sleep with his full Zoan

And Sanji knocked out Perospero most likely, he took some time to return
Ridiculous, so he got one shot by Nekomamushi again since he got sent flying somewhere else..

did zoro one shot apoo?
I don't know where this comes from, but no he didn't one shot Apoo.. Some Sanji fans were saying Perospero was out, that's non sense..

- Kaku and Jabra were essentially equal. The arguments with swords and so on do not mean a lot considering Kaku had problems throughout the fight with his fruit, Jabra´s control was perfect.

- It is completely irrelevant to the situation now until Oda underlines King and Queen are equal as well, which he never did. Bickering does not mean much, Bon-chan and Mr1 were also bickering like rivals.

- If Beast Pirates are like BM Pirates, meaning the gap between Y1C and rest of commanders, King will be significantly above.
Cap. Doriki references strength alone with the use of DF or weapons. Unless you believe that Kakus doriki confirms he was higher than jyubra in every single stat?

The df argument doesn't make sense since even jyubra admitted that Kaku got control over his fruit super quickly

Kaku was naturally more durable and more versatile with his fruit in comparison to jyubra who sucked at ranged attacks lol

I think the gap between King and Queen is smaller than the gap between Katakuri and Smoothie
Nothing to base this on so far, both have not been on-screen showing a real fight.
Katakuri had two things that put him significantly ahead, FS and Awakening.
To be honest, he would have low diffed Cracker, Smoothie has not shown much, but can´t see it beyond mid diff either way.
If King has an advanced Haki form, and/or Awakening, it puts him significantly ahead of Queen, at least one level.
I have no dog in this, but bickering is not a sign for equality in One Piece, it goes from Dorry and Brogy, who were dead equal, to Mr1 and Mr 2, heck the priests in Skypeia were all bickering with each other, Ohm´s power was significantly higher than Satori.

Status
Not open for further replies.