Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that we only saw Awakening when two of the most powerful high tiers showed this ability. Also, OP movies always portray Awakening as a very big deal - Tesoro is Doflamingo's counterpart and his Awakening was op, let alone Bullet who managed to terraform 4 entire islands.
Yep. After all, Haki is absolutely important in the New World. I don't think there is a single Yonko "right hand man" - or call it whatever you want - who isn't very experienced in a form of Haki.
I think Chopper's Monster Point might truly be the "real" Zoan Awakening, only with a timelimit. It's also interesting that Luffy noted that he has never seen a zoan user like that in appearance as well when he fought the ID zoans.

Also, Oda basically retells the Momotaro mythology here: Momo (Momotaro), Luffy (Monkey), Yamato (Dog), Marco (Pheasant) and Kaido (Oni). We have yet to see how Oda amplies this mythology to the final act of Wano but I'm sure Marco is going to fight Kaido too.
Yep, i always had the feeling for Chopper since Impel Down. Kureha underlined how completely Chopper lost control.
Plus he also only achieved that through specific medicine fitting his Zoan and body.

I always was for that, only that i saw dog as either Inu or Law (his dalmatian head), but Yamato fits a lot better.

Man you seriously need glasses

Killer get mid diffed by base sanji based on the feats in this chapter alone

King did no damage, he didn't knock out sanji, he might have done that in whatever fan fiction you're reading, but in one piece written by eichiro oda, the character named sanji survived the attack and didn't even bleed, he was also showcased to be physically as strong as the character named king since he blocked multiple attacks
Also Sanji was saving, holding, throwing and cheering Momo on. While King was completely focused on taking Sanji down, not a fair fight by any consideration. Does he want to pretend that Zoro could properly hold off King under a similar scenario?

Ok so After Having read the summary I think It’s not too bad for Sanji altho we can clearly see the power difference here,Marco can handle Both King and Queen meanwhile Sanji is blown off,indicating a huge gap in strength,Zoro looks more compareable to Marco handling the scene right after recovering,
So is it fair to say the difference between YC1 and YC2 is rather Huge ? Because Sanji in King’s presence has been embarrassed a lot Meanwhile he was just Fine stalling Queen in hybrid.

H

humanbeing

Zolo got stabbed and fainted

Kid got stabbed and is still fighting a Yonko

LEVELS
it is just Oda is uncosistent and by the way we didn't know if Kid was able to continue his fight or not and i am pretty sure he doesn't know what happened but i am pretty sure Law will tell since he knows Hawkins ability the best.

Ok so After Having read the summary I think It’s not too bad for Sanji altho we can clearly see the power difference here,Marco can handle Both King and Queen meanwhile Sanji is blown off,indicating a huge gap in strength,Zoro looks more compareable to Marco handling the scene right after recovering,
So is it fair to say the difference between YC1 and YC2 is rather Huge ? Because Sanji in King’s presence has been embarrassed a lot Meanwhile he was just Fine stalling Queen in hybrid.
Marco wasn't able to handle king, also he was getting destroyed by both their attacks, the only ability that makes Marco is useful is his healing ability, he can tank a lot of damage but he doesn't have much attacking power

Status
Not open for further replies.