Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsterZoro saved you all ass. He made you all focus on Sanji being fainted that you all forgot that , there was no 1v2 with Sanji vs King and Queen. Heck, King and Queen were busy mopping up the floor and didn't even care about Sanji. Sanji tried to pick a fight with them and got thrown away like a little bitch after 1 second.
Even worse, Queen tanked Sanji's sneak attack and then like, yeah i'm gonna go get Marco now.
:rolaugh:

From the Spoilers, looks like Queen beat up Sanji then went on to join King to clear the floor.
Marco tried to stop them but was too tired from fighting King.
Sanji then tries but gets tossed aside, which means he couldn't even fight.

Sanji hits Queen then Queen somehow gets back to attacking Marco seems weird. Did something happen to Sanji after he kicked Queen?

Looks like Marco's Regen limit is around 3 hours, same as when he was on MF. Here, it looks like he got pushed more than MF. His final statement about being done could be sarcasm though because as he made the Statement, Zoro was breaking out of the bandages
Oda forshadowed him getting tired a minute ago and Sanji don't got his RS on

Seriously though, if this chapter is suggesting Ulti can get up from Big Mom's Homie and Page 1 can recover from her damn ACoC punch, what does that say about the 3 F6 currently shown down and the strawhats who beat them?

Are Jinbe, Franky, Robin stronger than Big Mom? Or are those 3 F6 weaker than Ulti/P1 lol. Or are we assuming something we shouldn't be assuming....

and here starts with excuses to put zoro leagues above sanji.
But of course, if King would have been Sanji's opponent then he would have been one-shot material for zoro, right?
Zoro was always above sanji, what you are talking about ? Tell me if you would have compared Zoro with Sanji if Sanji went to rooftop, shined there and come back stand next to zoro ? Lol you know the answer. Wano is where Oda clearly put luffy and zoro way above others (others wg and Sh). It's because of their dreams, nothing to be shamed on.

No king was never Sanji's opponent even if zoro one shots him. even if King didn't get any focus, he was just there somewhere sleeping lol.
Sanji had a great opportunity to hurt King not once but twice, but based on spoilers he got throw away again when marco did well against Queen and king? But the same sanji is doing fine against Queen. This is portrayals and feats.

Chopper, Zoro and others made Queen's look like an idiot, but till now no one hurt king except zoro and marco. Izo shoots at King's sword but no one hurt him. Only marco and zoro.

So based on the manga. King is superior to Queen and Sanji. And same for Zoro and Marco.

Sooooort of hoping the thing with Ulti/P1 is them actually still being viable threats to Usopp/Nami for something decent.

Only thing that gets me though....if they get up, what actually is stopping the other 3 from getting up outside of Oda writing it that way? If Big Mom's attacks (incl Zeus) didn't, why would any of Jinbe, Franky and Robin's moves keep them down without more damage?
Maybe Awakening? :choppawhat:

I literally recalled what happened the previous chapters and made a logical conclusion, Zoro defeat more people in Wano than Sanji did in 1000 chapters, you're have a room temp IQ if you thing Sanji can push Zoro higher than a mid diff
This much is to be expect from someone with an IQ equal to the boiling point of helium . Zoro defeated more people in wano than sanji?? What the fuck kinna story have you being reading . Again I ain't surprised by trolls and clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.