Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like if he merely sticked to his basic fighting capabilities without relying on a special tool, similar reason as Zoro not eating a devil fruit despite that would boast his power level and why not even swordsmanship under the proper combo.
Idk I see potential foreshadowing of it only being for Mr prince moments. If he doesn't use it this fight then it's confirmed.

You'd think he'd pull it out against king and queen if he was gonna use it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
omg @MonsterZoro you posted nearly +1600 posts in this thread :crazwhat::crazwhat:

@Natalija @Gol D. Roger @RayanOO this spammer :eeke:
He is getting banned soon.

king is an extreme diff fight for marco but seems like the king wank and marco downplay has gone overboard on this thread
:suresure:
Not really, The fact that King fought Marco and his broken abilities without using hybrid in itself gives him great hype. Yup, Marco is exhausted, but he is still fighting in his strongest form i.e., he only lost HP and can still fight at his best. Yet, King fought on par with that in the base which is impossible without him having much better states than Marco. King is clearly the superior fighter b/w the two.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Make that low presumably xd as long as no PIS is involved.
Admirals aren't as strong as people think imo, do you honestly see kaido being pushed back by that shitty unnamed slash zoro used against fujitora?
I love Zoro but kaido would probably take that and be like ''who threw that piece of paper at me?''
Current zoro isn't far from an admiral

Admirals aren't as strong as people think imo, do you honestly see kaido being pushed back by that shitty unnamed slash zoro used against fujitora?
I love Zoro but kaido would probably take that and be like ''who threw that piece of paper at me?''
Current zoro isn't far from an admiral
Current Zoro seems to likely have his medicine inactivated so I presume Oda purposedly nerfed him in order to have King last decently enough but of course Zoro should normally have no troubles low diffing a character on the caliber of maybe Early Wano Luffy assuming that's where King stands even if he got different stats that make him look superior. But if King was actually stronger then perhaps healthy Zoro could have mid diffed him.

I don’t think King is that far above Marco (King >> Marco) but it’s pretty clear that he’s stronger (King >= Marco).

Even though Marco was exhausted bcuz of the 2v1 and having to protect the live floor (via healing and tanking attacks to guard others), the fact that King essentially forced Marco to take a knee without his hybrid form (as far as we know) is enough to say King would defeat Marco 1v1.

This isn’t to discredit Marco though, he’s still 10x more useful than King in a fight against top tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.