Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The strongest attack at 10% is still your strongest attack at 10%. Doesn't matter how you look at it he was in a weaken and poor condition.

You have to look at how much of his new power was put into his attack. The attack wasn't new, he learned to sometime during his training, it was just the adv CoC he used. If he only put a small percentage of adv coc into that attack then that attack could still be much weaker than that same attack without adv CoC and much better condition. Do you believe a character's strongest attack at 10% is stronger than their second strongest attack at 70%?

You must understand, caracters doesn't have to be severely injured and in a poor condition to be pushed beyond their limits and gain new powers. Look at Zoro's battle against Kaku. He wasn't 100% but he wasn't severely injured or in a weaken and poor condition. Yet, he still gained a new power.
Except that's exactly what Rayleigh said forces your Haki to bloom. Stressful situations allows you to develop your haki. We also heard Hyogoro say the same thing in the flashback before Luffy used Advanced CoC.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King probably did notice him but he sees him as a little snack to eat once the raid is over.:milaugh:
LMFAO true.
Post automatically merged:

i guess you insist on not to understand what im saying.
does king know zoro take drug ?
for king , zoro is out of war. and only person in that area that heal and come back chopper.
i did not say bad things for zoro. im saying situation. why are you insist saying same thing. i dont know.
no lol.
according to king, zoro is alive. he must be killed. that's all.

king probably thinks of chopper as a snack LMFAO

i guess you insist on not to understand what im saying.
does king know zoro take drug ?
for king , zoro is out of war. and only person in that area that heal and come back chopper.
i did not say bad things for zoro. im saying situation. why are you insist saying same thing. i dont know.
Because Double tapping is a legit way of eliminating a future threat
:kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

:kaidowhat:
chopper is in that baby geezer state. you think king even noticed him?
:kobeha:
What if King is also a kokeshi collector and wants chopper for his collection?:choppawhat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.