Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King fans are so pathetic 😂😂😂😂 they are really happy with this 🤏 scene.

Marco fight against Big Mom, fight against king and queen at the same time, healing and protecting everyone all the time, all of this while stoping the 2 calamities, and King? Speak on den den mushi all the time and do NOTHING great in this war, and his fans are celebrating Marco's fainting cuz of the exhausting excessive use of the flames on the alliance, OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

So 🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏
no the fact that king is in his base form and doesnt even have a scratch from fighting marco is why we hype him up. stay mad or fuck off

Doesn't the Vivre cards of the Beasrt Pirates come out in like 2 weeks? I swear to gods if King's bounty is revealed in the vivre card first :pepecorn:
So if 1023 at least starts with this scene and Zoro vs King, maybe Oda shows his bounty when he goes hybrid before changing to another scene.

I really don't get why he hasn't revealed it yet. King has like 4 title cards lmao

Brook would get destroyed by Who's Who. (See Pero vs. Brook/Chopper). WW is the only Tobi Roppo to show prolonged use of CoA hardening.

Robin/Franky beat Tobi Roppo that showed 0 signs of Haki.
Trebol and Diamante showed “zero signs of Haki”, but they got confirmed to have it. Also, WsW has repeatedly been portrayed to be on Sasaki and Maria’s level

Not sure why people are expecting that to happen at all lol
Because right now 7 out of 10 strawhats are actually fine and yet there is no more opponents for them to fight

I mean, I highly doubt that Jimbei is gonna be doing fodder control for the remainder of the arc. Fuckin Usopp and Brook haven’t even done anything at all yet… Franky and Robin should still be able to fight… Nami literally got a power up to do essentially nothing.

Hehehe, admit it, there is NOTHING left for the strawhats to do as is… And the story already has a precedent for the strawhats teaming up to fight a big raid boss type enemy like Kaido back in Thriller bark

Status
Not open for further replies.