Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if zoro was so clearly above sanji
Then why he and sanji are facing king and queen ?
Why not just let queen face sanji
And kaido face zoro??????????????

maybe because you’re wrong???
And why call them the wings?
How can one wing be so far stronger than the other wing ???

is it delusional? Frustration? That makes you not see clearly
That zoro = sanji
Lmaoooooo theses dudes still thinks that wings mean strenght is hilarious at this point:cantseeme::cantseeme:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But but but zoro is so faaaaaar above sanji
Why is he facing king and queen alongside sanji ?

When there’s kaido and big mom?

Why zoro like sanji taking on the commanders
While luffy law kid are taking on the yonko ???

so either it’s because zoro =sanji
Or you sir are just a tiny bit delusional
Sure man its clear you wont change your mind.
No ammount of Ls and humiliation by the author did it so why would i? Some psople just see themselves in the losers.

So no panel dumbass :suresure:

Zoro is more concerned about Zoro than fodder sanji who got his ass ignored by Queen after he kicked him again :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

:gokulaugh:

Your dumb ass gonna ignore the panel or what ? :gokulaugh:
:milaugh:

Zoan form King ~ Zoan form Queen

Base King ~ Hybrid Queen > Human Queen :gokulaugh:

Both of them standing togerther cleaning the floor from fodders and both of them got attacked by Zoro and sanji and both of them want to tag team Marco while making their best shots ready for that a fire shot and a laser shot :gokulaugh:
You didn't give me an panel. You didn't prove anyone. Zoro doesn't one-shot King and thus he is YC lvl and I already put my panels in previous pages. Sanji was fighting them both and talks about it.

Also they need to team up him to try to hurt them? How is that 'ignoring'? No logic there, bruh :kayneshrug:.

King = Queen as their they need Full Zoans for fighting Macro after all as Queen never went Hybrid for him :suresure:.

Don't Head Piece, that is why you got here as 'ZKK' being debunked is that too :kayneshrug:.

Lmaoooooo theses dudes still thinks that wings mean strenght is hilarious at this point:cantseeme::cantseeme:
They do. Oda talks about it in SBS it means also power too. Copium on you guys denying Oda's words this point :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

So tell me if they went for Zoro and Sanji, Why when Sanji hit Queen he still ignored him and left where Zoro was with King ? :denzimote:
Tell me why team up on them on Sanji them given talk about fighting them awhile? Why did King join in team up if he think Sanji isn't a 'threat'? Same guy who he try to go after early :kayneshrug:?

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Zoro
Fought Apoo
Gave the vaccine to the chopper
Fought Kaido
Fought Big Mom
Saved life of his caption
Saved lives of other worstgen members
Now fighting King ( 3rd strongest at onigashima)

Lanji
Thrashed by King
Thrashed by Black Maria
Cried like a bitch
Put Robin's life in danger
And now fighting an opponent who is far weaker than KING :endthis::endthis:

King : Find Ronoroa Zoro and finish him off!!
King : From the looks of it, he’s tryna to get some weird treatment
King : Don’t let him recover!!
Hahaha King knows the danger Zoro poses he saw it first hand when an angry Zoro put down Apoo in an instant and slashed Queen's weapon good on him to try snuff the danger as quickly as possible:milaugh:

if zoro was so clearly above sanji
Then why he and sanji are facing king and queen ?
Why not just let queen face sanji
And kaido face zoro??????????????

maybe because you’re wrong???
And why call them the wings?
How can one wing be so far stronger than the other wing ???

is it delusional? Frustration? That makes you not see clearly
That zoro = sanji
One was fighting 2 yonkos with other supernovas and the other was caught by bunch of fodders at the same time. And also needed robins help to escape in the end. No matter how much mental gymnastic you do, there is no way you can convince someone with working brain that they are equal. Zoro and Sanji are the top guys in the crew but they are not equal at all:kayneshrug: Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and it has been that way the whole series.

They do. Oda talks about it in SBS it means also power too. Copium on you guys denying Oda's words this point :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Tell me why team up on them on Sanji them given talk about fighting them awhile? Why did King join in team up if he think Sanji isn't a 'threat'? Same guy who he try to go after early :kayneshrug:?
If you bringung SBS I have to remind you that old Ussop in a Sbs mention luffy and zoro while nothing about the others:risitavirus:

Zoro
Fought Apoo
Gave the vaccine to the chopper
Fought Kaido
Fought Big Mom
Saved life of his caption
Saved life of other worstgen members
Now fighting King ( 3rd strongest at onigashima)

Lanji
Thrashed by King
Thrashed by Black Maria
Cried like a bitch
Put Robin's life in danger
And now fighting an opponent who is far weaker than KING :endthis::endthis:
Great points
You forgot to add zoro traind his whole life
While sanji just ran for 2 years

And after all this they are equal
Which makes zoro pathetic

Status