Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can check by rooftop posts and you were talking about that. They are there lol. Don't denied it as we know you talked about Zoro one-shotting YCs. But he didn't. Don't go back on your fault here
So you don't have anything and you are talking outta your ass ? Nice as expected from dumbasses around :kobeha:

Your put them in your previous posts as I told. He was fighting them as why would King and Queen need to team to fight him as he said.
So No panels :arnoling:
You mean King getting his beak bended and Sanji kidding how Macro is kidding on 'giving up'? You got understand talk than thinking it means that when Sanji is fine fighting him as shown he got back up without injuries and King got hurt in that fight. He needs to team to try to hurt him even without RS. Don't headcannon when you got no backing, bruh.
King sending Sanji's ass to the ground :

Let go i'm gonna die with a hole in my belly :arnoling:

Sanji disappeared from sights :ronalugh:

Show me King in pain from Bent beck or a statement you talk outta ur ass again :arnoling:

King and Queen are equals as being in different don't mean much especially Queen was fighting Macro in Base while King was in Full Zoan to try to fight him. By that logic, Base Queen = Hybrid King then :kayneshrug:
Don't give me your execuses dumbass :arnoling:

Base King = Hybrid Queen On panel trying to attack Marco with a fire and a laser :arnoling:

this has nothing to do with sanji they need to get rid of zoro befor he heal becusse it’s the smartest plan
It’s the smartest plan to get rid of Zoro by turning their backs on a guy Queen couldn’t do shit too a few chapters ago and required King to actually do something… It’s the smartest plan to just turn around and let this guy sneak them again

So you don't have anything and you are talking outta your ass ? Nice as expected from dumbasses around :kobeha:

So No panels :arnoling:

King sending Sanji's ass to the ground :

Let go i'm gonna die with a hole in my belly :arnoling:

Sanji disappeared from sights :ronalugh:

Show me King in pain from Bent beck or a statement you talk outta ur ass again :arnoling:

Don't give me your execuses dumbass :arnoling:

Base King = Hybrid Queen On panel trying to attack Marco with a fire and a laser :arnoling:
I posted in previous pages, but not much I am able if your ignoring them over Head Piece which is why 'ZKK' got debunked on your dumbass insecurity XD.

Where did he hurt Sanji? I only know King got his beak bended and he was fine while Zoro got pierce by nerfed Kamazou and fainted for days. Don't do this on yourself as headcannon isn't canon here.

Your one making excuses, dumbass.

Yeah, he already in that form and might as well attack him as how King went Full Zoan on Macro early and Queen went Base Form to attack him. Again by your dumbass, Base Queen = Hybrid King then :kayneshrug:.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It’s the smartest plan to get rid of Zoro by turning their backs on a guy Queen couldn’t do shit too a few chapters ago and required King to actually do something… It’s the smartest plan to just turn around and let this guy sneak them again
Yes it is a good plan to take out a strong person who cannot move before he heal 100% rather then fight a 100% person who will take time to be put down

I already did I posted back to you early and talked to you about. Spamming the post doesn't put you in argument, it make you more of a dumbass XD.
So nothing dumbass of what you claimed about me saying Zoro a Yonko level , so you try to accuse ppl to save your dumbass because you have nothing :arnoling:
Then guess Base Queen = Hybrid King given King was fighting him in Full Zoan early and Queen was fighting him in Base then by your logic and tanked better than him in his Base
Base King only bleed after two hits while Queen got bleeding after each hit :arnoling:

Base King = Hybrid Queen while channeling a fire and a laser shoot

Are u gonna cry dumbass:kawak:

Sanji fans can't handle tragedy of existence, so they turn to fabrication, and lying.

Schizophrenic sanji fans.
That is you guys on your copium as you are at fault on headcannons getting to you after 'ZKK' being debunked again.
last week when the spoilers came out, I thought Sanji did the end of the world, instead he always made the same figure of shit
What? I don't get you. You mean Zoro as that got debunked and Zoro is the 'shit' in your dumbass thinking.

G

Gorosei Informer

A man can admire a female character and not be a simp.:blush:
That is sexist.:kriwhat:

Never said they couldn't either!

:willsmith:

I literally do the same thing but I don't see "general simping" as so derogatory either. Only the "true simps" who I prefer to call "lost causes" as they donate literally hundreds and thousands of dollars or so to female streamers, lose their shit when they find out the girls won't meet up with/date/kiss/sleep with them and even go bankrupt donating so much money to them, they literally end up homeless!
I genuinely cannot fathom these guys, it does get much weirder, grosser, more disturbing than that too!

To admire someone is to "simp for them" in my own beliefs, but as I said, there's people who take it way too far and make it such a degenerate/derogatory and literally even life ruining problem.

I also "simp" for male characters and men out there, is that sexist too? Also how many times did I need to say "literally" here? Lmao

:hihihi::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.