Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji fans praying no one bring up the fact queen got hit in the same spot by chopper in a much defensive form and did more damage than sanji
not really the same place.. First attacks where sanji says "you want me you have it" something along the lines to Queen he kick his neck witha base kick and Queen bleeds from his mouth .. And the last panel his main attack is on queen's chest and he bleeds from his mouth again... Its way different from hitting the face like choppy did and it bled.. Beside sanji really made Queen's jaw trickle with blood with Rotisserie which was visible from a distance compared to queen's close up shot when choppy slapped him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
not really the same place.. First attacks where sanji says "you want me you have it" something along the lines to Queen he kick his neck witha base kick and Queen bleeds from his mouth .. And the last panel his main attack is on queen's chest and he bleeds from his mouth again... Its way different from hitting the face like choppy did and it bled.. Beside sanji really made Queen's jaw trickle with blood with Rotisserie which was visible from a distance compared to queen's close up shot when choppy slapped him.
bruh didnt you see my post was a 1 to 1 ctrl c + ctrl v of MZ's post that i quoted?
i was trolling LOL

but monster point chopper >>> base sanji :wellwell::yasu:

So we got the confirmation that the best Hybrid Queen and King combo could do vs Base Sanji is what Marco did vs King by himself

:crazwhat:

And then Base Sanji jumps right back at them, blitzez Hybrid Queen, and with a regular kick makes him spit blood

And mf Perospero sees that the All Stars can't put Sanji down so he tries to cheap shot him while he is fighting Queen

And base Sanji had an easy enough time with Hybrid Queen that he could afford to start running towards King to stop his attack aimed at Zoro

And then we get the mf STARS OF THE SH's spread

with Marco leting it all in their hands, the next gen monsters that will surpass him :steef:

And then the Editor says "BOTH WINGS APPEAR" to personally hand the final L to all the doubters and haters to conclude the chapter :finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

KoL bruhhhhh LMFAOOO

i love the fact that jinbei would be indian! planning on getting a jinbei set done some day for the account as well.
nothing but love for the knight of the sea!
:steef:
Aw man, I was gonna tag Knight of the Sea but I can't ironically!

Right though? It feels so fitting somehow! He's got that jolly Indian uncle vibe! LOL. To think of it, he does kinda remind me of one or two of my uncles at least LOL! No wonder I like him so much too! Apart from the obvious reasons we all know why Winbei is so great too!

Getting a Jinbei set though? I was thinking of that too funnily enough! I was torn between a few characters including him but that't awesome, will definitely look forward to it if you do get it ofc and I'm sure it will look awesome and badass!

Also facts, nothing but love for our favourite fishman and helsman! It still blows my mind on how he turned out to be such an amazing character and so important, benovolent, helpful, supportive etc of the Straw Hats especially Luffy ofc! From hearing about him back at Arlong Park and expecting an Arlong Park 2.0 with Jinbei serving as an Arlong 2.0, a much stronger, more dangerous, more vicious version of Arlong to getting something SO MUCH BETTER! Well played Oda, well played! His speech to Luffy about the loss of Ace and what he still has now, is still one of my favourite moments and speeches in One Piece too!

Thinking about his character arc, all his choices, actions and such since then, it's INSANE! This man has done so much for Luffy, it's staggering and phenomenal, unbelievable! Also other insane and hype moments like standing up to Big Mom and calling her a "mere Yonko!" LMAO!

:jinbewat::fransuper::stealthblack::finally:

fight king after eaten senzu beans the plot armor:goyea:

and king far stronger than queen = your headcanon:goyea:
This is headcannon. While Queen was fighting Chopper and Sanji, Marco continued to fight King in a 1v1 and couldn't even force him to enter hybrid mode.

The manga is making a very clear King is much stronger than you Queen and Marco.

PS: I was right. Not only was King going after Zoro but Queen was as well. Damn, they felt more threatened by injured Zoro wrapped bandages than Sanji.

Last edited:
Brachiosaurus is physically stronger than Pteranodon
Laser beams are deadlier than fireballs
Queen is one of the best scientists and inventors in the world, only topped by Vegapunk and maybe Judge
Queen is in charge of Kaido's prison, other than the capital and Onigashima, the most important region of Wano
:steef::steef::steef:
Zoan users get stronger the longer they train.
Queen doesn't train and he prefers to stay a fat fuck because it makes him more popular,all he can do is shot laser beams and plague bullets.
King is lean and agile and a swordsmen, and we alredy know swordsmen have extremly high work ethics and mental fortitude.

So king >>>> queen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thinking about his character arc, all his choices, actions and such since then, it's INSANE! This man has done so much for Luffy, it's staggering and phenomenal, unbelievable! Also other insane and hype moments like standing up to Big Mom and calling her a "mere Yonko!" LMAO!
jinbei standing up to big mom is a top 10 one piece scene for me. i had goosebumps the first time i saw the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.