• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda happy about King and Queen shine like this

1- the idea of Marco being much better than King was stupid
2- YCs be a punching bag and no good was retarded
3- King is cool enough to get some wank

Kinga and Marco are playing for 2nd ... and I love it :beckmoji:
Hopefully you don't think Katakuri is stronger than King, dude would get massacred with his shit durability and physicals

Only commander above King is Benn Beckman

Holy shit, i know zoro is grandmaster, but i never expected him to hold a clout of such legendary calibre.

The live floor was gonna burn to hell, then zoro restored hope with such a badass entrance.

Like luffy in fishmen island when he came out of the shark, zoro came out of the bandages, even chopper was shitting himself out of excitement.

A beastly man indeed.
Sanji! :stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Is only on the floor, his is not fainted, receive a attack and is in the floor saying that is difficult to deal with boths, and after that he proceeds to deal a damage to Queen with a base nameless Kick.
No they are both out and King and Queen have left them to go stop zoro recovering. Queen could have finished him off if he wanted.

Is only on the floor, his is not fainted, receive a attack and is in the floor saying that is difficult to deal with boths, and after that he proceeds to deal a damage to Queen with a base nameless Kick.
Lmao cuz they tossed his ass aside, ignored his ass and focused on real threats like Marco and Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kaido is a disgusting fight

Holy shit, i know zoro is grandmaster, but i never expected him to hold a clout of such legendary calibre.

The live floor was gonna burn to hell, then zoro restored hope with such a badass entrance.

Like luffy in fishmen island when he came out of the shark, zoro came out of the bandages, even chopper was shitting himself out of excitement.

A beastly man indeed.
And again with a sneaky attack, like against apoo.

Hopefully you don't think Katakuri is stronger than King, dude would get massacred with his shit durability and physicals
Only commander above King is Benn Beckman
nope, never had, never will

King SHOULD've been above him ever since the start
but for me Marco being above King is not over yet
Marco ~ King still is a on going game ...
no one can truly be sure about it YET

Status
Not open for further replies.