Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo is stronger than Queen who's a YC2.

Doflamingo has awakening and CoC, Cracker has neither of these things, that's already a huge diff in portrayal.
Doflamingo lost to a tagteam of Luffy+Law, Cracker lost to Luffy+Nami.
And Cracker is oneshot material for Luffy, he just had a good matchup
Doflamingo get shit on by dressrosa luffy a weaker version of luffy even base luffy was doing great damge on him without even using second gear 2 queen would low diff Mingo bro in kiado said he's a weak ass no wonder kaido never recruited him :suresure:

How insecure about his favorite cartoon character a person has to be to post more than once the idiocy of the astronomical stars (the sun being smaller than whatever and such) in order to belittle Sanji while calling for his fellow cultists.

They will come back. Too much anti tension going on.
Nah I think at that point if the narrator, aka Oda, is communicating it, they are probably done.

I've always said that if the chapter completely addresses it and has the narrative explain their defeats and show it, they are probably done. And it looks very much like this chapter does.

At this point it's fine. The arc is 114 chapters now and there's still:

- Apoo
- Hawkins
- Fukurokuju
- Perospero
- 4 Numbers
- Jack
- Queen
- King
- Orochi (clearly not dead)
- Big Mom
- Kaido

And that's not including the possibility of CP-0 threats or Big Mom Pirates being in Wano's mainland. It's time to move on from them (it took 12 chapters to take down all 5), and there are plenty of opportunities for the crew to still get big moments in the arc. We are going to be here 150+ chapters at this rate.

The friggin Yonko by themselves are going to be monumentally long fights most likely.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
So when Marco says I am holding off King and Queen at the same time you perceive that as ''could be for a few seconds'' :seriously:

As I said we see Marco was fighting them since chapter 1000 to chapter 1005 between King even saying he is busy, clearly Marco meant the entire duration of their fight between chapter 1000 to chapter 1006. He also reminds Queen that he is fighting Marco in Chapter 1006, not anyone else.
There is no could be, the fight literally only lasted a few seconds. We have panels to prove it. Marco's statement doesn't deny anything. I seemingly can't find these panels of Queen fighting alongside King. If King says he's busy with Marco then it means he alone is busy with Marco. I don't get how Queen even fits into the equation. You're not making any sense.

You know internal bleeding > bruise right?

We see Marco bleeding King with a random knee and sending Queen flying right after. Marco definitely did more damage. Its not one on one as I said Marco telling Queen its him he is fighting in Chapter 1006 and King in previous chapter 1005. Marco even says he is fighting both in 1006, but somehow you believe Marco meant it could be only for few seconds, which is wrong.
Yup, Marco wounded King as well as Queen which is undeniable, but he ultimately lost while King is ready to go at someone even stronger than Marco now. Fighting them both at the same time is hard =/= I've been fighting them for the past two hours. Sometimes, you can tell your opponent is tough in under a minute, and Marco is fighting two YCs; he doesn't have to fight them for an hour to understand he can't fight them at the same time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Nah I think at that point if the narrator, aka Oda, is communicating it, they are probably done.

I've always said that if chapter completely addresses it and has the narrative explain their defeats and show it, they are probably done.

At this point it's fine. The arc is 114 chapters now and there's still:

- Apoo
- Hawkins
- Fukurokuju
- Perospero
- 4 Numbers
- Jack
- Queen
- King
- Orochi (clearly not dead)
- Big Mom
- Kaido

And that's not including the possibility of CP-0 threats or Big Mom Pirates being in Wano's mainland. It's time to move on from them, and there are plenty of opportunities for the crew to still get big moments in the arc.
One piece gonna finish and apoo and Drake will still be fighting off screen

Status
Not open for further replies.