Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Vito blocking Katatrash's attack?
Stop being intellectually dishonest.
You wanna hold an off guard king getting his sword taken off against Kaido?

Likes of Raizo were running circles around on guard Kaido.
Scabbards combined charge that sent Kaido flying didn't even phase king who was standing right there, Kata trash would have died right there.
Have some intellectually honesty, King low or mid diffs Katakuri at worst.
They try to hate on King when he had his sword knocked out of his hand but they forget the same happened to Kaido with his club.

Kaido went on to beat all of the Scabbards alone in base mode.

Lol I mean I like King but this is too much
Lmfao I’m aborting now, Zoro’s opponents have the tendency to hop multiple tiers the minute it is revealed Zoro might fight them.

Oh, I knew it was coming. I was just expecting it to happen once Zoro and King started to fight seriously, and Zoro was struggling. Then the "Kaido>=King" posts would come flooding in. But looks like the damage control came earlier than expected. Honestly not shocked in the slightest though.

Looking forward to seeing the excuse as to why "Kaido level King" plus Yonko Commander Queen couldn't put Marco down immediately, despite them working together, and Marco exhausting himself by constantly using his blue flames on the people on the live floor.

Gonna be a fun read.

Oh, I knew it was coming. I was just expecting it to happen once Zoro and King started to fight seriously, and Zoro was struggling. Then the "Kaido>=King" posts would come flooding in. But looks like the damage control came earlier than expected. Honestly not shocked in the slightest though.

Looking forward to seeing the excuse as to why "Kaido level King" plus Yonko Commander Queen couldn't put Marco down immediately, despite them working together, and Marco exhausting himself by constantly using his blue flames on the people on the live floor.

Gonna be a fun read.
Who tf would think that king = kaido....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Marco beat him and Queen’s ass at the same time so no
No, He did not. He only gained upper hand in a brief exchange which is thanks to his regenerative abilities, not his superior fighting skills. King fought and kept up with Marco's best forms without even going all out. He took Marco's best-shown attacks with little to no effort. That implies clear superiority. King isn't winning easily though.

P.S. I think it's more accurate to say King kept up with Marco's best form without using his own best form.

No, He did not. He only gained upper hand in a brief exchange which is thanks to his regenerative abilities, not his superior fighting skills. King fought and kept up with Marco's best forms without even going all out. He took Marco's best-shown attacks with little to no effort. That implies clear superiority. King isn't winning easily though.
good take

Status
Not open for further replies.