Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
How many times did king kick sanji . Oh a lot and still failed to move him . Had to go zoan form on a distracted sanji and still failed to do shit. Levels apart . You must be the biggest goof Here.

fair point, but Zoro goal is became World Strongest Swordsman.
but if you say Pirate King > WSS then your argument is very good, but if you say Pirate King = WSS, then i'll just ignore that.
Of course PK >> WSS, Mihawk admitted as such directly to Luffy the first time they met.
Then said he wanted to compare the distance between himself and Oldbeard hundreds of chapters later, who wasn't even PK level at that point.
Post automatically merged:

The rev army's enemy is the celestials dragons not the marines. This fact was established many chapters ago. So why would he attack marineford?
The marines are the lapdogs of the celestial dragons, the more influence they have the worse it is for the revolutionary's cause.
The revos would always have to go through the marines to achieve their end goals.
The marines were preoccupied with an almost equal force, if they'd have had the revolutionary army smartly supporting the WB pirates then things could have very well gone differently, instead they read about it on the newspaper the next day.

11/10 Chapter - so many interesting things, so many characters, but I will focus on a few things that caught my attention:

- we got a colored page, I had no idea it was coming,
- Miyagi points out that he is afraid of what will happen to Zoro after the fight, while Choper focuses on the present moment - I already wrote about it, for me it is a red flag - something bad will happen after the fight,
- can anyone explain to me what is going on in the panel on the last page where we see Momo in the form of a small dragon (bottom right corner)? Momo wants to eat Lyffy?
- i assume that Momo can turn into a hybrid - do we know something about this ???
- So a wounded Inu throws Jack and demolishes buildings with him?!?! OMG
- Neko !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sade

Berserk
It's been 10 years that i am a fan of Zoro because he is a son of nobody working his ass off to become someone.
This Shimotuski shit really risk to ruin a lot from his character, despite he will keep having a special place for me whatever the future holds for him.
I am tired of this japanese fetishism for chosen ones.
It doesn't, because Zoro trained hard since he was a kid to achieve what he is going to do.

So stop this no sense drama.

Am I the only one who now wants a dragon battle?????? please Oda let this happen
I want to know if the process of growing up, had upgraded him as he 's trained for 20 year

Cat and dog are in Sulong form....I hope Perospero will give a nice match for my kitty xD

The ninja battle is something amazing...i want to see it in the anime...I have to put my fade in Toei.....OMG

We still don't know where the fox is....and also momo's sister....we will have a lot of updates that Oda has to give to us

Sanji+Zoro vs K+Q i would be amazing....is the germa suit starting to let out the gen modification in Sanji,? what an upgrade...wowo

The marines are the lapdogs of the celestial dragons, the more influence they have the worse it is for the revolutionary's cause.
The revos would always have to go through the marines to achieve their end goals.
The marines were preoccupied with an almost equal force, if they'd have had the revolutionary army smartly supporting the WB pirates then things could have very well gone differently, instead they read about it on the newspaper the next day.
I see your point but you are missing sth very important. Rev army doesnt want to destroy the entire world goverment but just its governing body, meaning the celestial dragons+five elder stars and Im. These are the source of its corruption. Dont you think its strange that we have never seen them attacking marine bases or marine sdiers in general? They must know that marines are essential for world order and if destroyed everything would turn into chaos.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Fantastic chapter.

It's the chapter Zoro/Sanji fans were waiting for since Wano began. We got some banter, cool action sequences, and some interesting piece of lore material to go over.

Starting with Sanji, Queen is the closest thing to him fighting his family directly at this point. He is a mad scientist with dreams of becoming the ultimate enhanced being, similarly to Judge. Sanji chooses to present himself not as an artificially engineer soldier, but a really angry chef who wants to tenderize some dino. And Diable Jambe is no product of enhancement, but the representation of his humanity and passion. A small tidbit we're fed is what the Raid Suit does to him. This may really suggest an awakening to his exoskeleton, but it's important to remember that Sanji isn't a modified human. I'm intrigued to know how the changes affect him.

This little panel -

Was as if Oda was speaking to every single reader who said Zoro and Sanji need help in this fight. This battle isn't just about winning the war, but the Straw Hats making their mark on the world as the frontrunners for One Piece. They should be the ones at the forefront of this fight, and extra help would only muddy the message. Zoro and Sanji are going to beat King and Queen completely on their own.

King gets more and more spotlight on himself now that his proper fight has begun. Marco brought up his race last chapter and how they lived over the Redline at one point, and now said race are described as "Gods." Later we have Queen name dropping his race's name, and it seems to be a sore spot for him.

In fact, the righthands both get some exposition on their people. King is potentially the last of his race, and Zoro is potentially one of the only Shimotsuki by blood left. But unlike King, Zoro is unaware of his connections to Wano, and the two men he is most closely connected to - Ryuma and Ushimaru. There's a very strong theme of inheritance in this chapter, as Zoro is the torch bearer for the entire Shimotsuki line.

Shusui's abduction was considered a terrible omen for the country of Wano.

The Country has since remained in a long winter. Until the year Zoro returned Shusui to its rightful place. Kawamatsu describes it a "act of fate". It's easy to see that the return of Wano's national treasure is a sign that the sun shall shine over Wano once more, and that, perhaps, the legend of a one eyed Samurai didn't end with Ryuma.

Zoro and King's fight begins in earnest, and we see a clear difference in their approach. Zoro is a swordsman with strong discipline. He seeks to defeat his enemy swift and soundly. Meanwhile, King would rather annihilate his opponent. He uses any method he can to dispose of his foe. Zoro offers to respond in kind, though I think as the battle goes on, we'll see the difference to their approach in combat emphasized.

The rest of the chapter is mostly updates to Inu, Neko, and Raizo's battles. They're largely recaps of the arcs which led up to this war. The Zou massacre, Pedro's death during WCI, etc. And while I feel Inu's desire to avenge his people's suffering to be effective, I can't say the same about the obsession to avenge Pedro. I'm simply not sold at all this contempt towards Perospero when he was literally caught in the middle of all these problems. It's logical for the Minks to be angry at the man who they at the center of their comrade's death, but I ask if it's that important? Pedro's sacrifice wasn't in vain, and Perospero hasn't exactly done anything note worthy for his presence to be necessary in this war. It comes off as a waste of time, to me.

And finally, the point of no return. Momonosuke is now an adult, so say goodbye to the little gremlin face forever.

But on a serious note, I did like Luffy remembering his first encounter with Momo. Despite the fact he's a large dragon now compared to the petite one he knew, Luffy seems more awed at Momo's inner growth. He knows the sacrifice Momo had to make to forcefully age into an adult, but is ready to help him stop Kaido and save Wano. Luffy was the first person to treat Momo like an equal and not some heir. It was both a wakeup call and relief for the little lord who's only ever been an heir and nothing more. His will was not his own. The time with Luffy and gang has helped him become the leader he wants to be for his people and the country.

It doesn't, because Zoro trained hard since he was a kid to achieve what he is going to do.

So stop this no sense drama.
Yes. People look too much into this. They say as if character automatically gets ancestor powers without working hard like rich generation kids. Whatever achievements they got because they worked for it not because if their ancestors. Funny how people miss such small point.

Status
Not open for further replies.