Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, it's not the Zoro fanbase who is crying about Zoro's character being "ruined".
Why are people crying?
The main character Luffy the golden boy was link to so many profecy that crying about Zoro is just pure hypocrisy.

Zoro so far never gave a dam about his lineage, or about losing to a woman swordsman (so sex too).
He aimed to be the best which for me is still the main ground why I really like this character.

I would like to know why he is so obsessed with that, but I didnt care a bit if Zoro had a connection with 1 of the most important clan in Wano.

The fact that he is aiming to become someone of the caliber of Ryuma doesnt take anything away of Zoro, in fact it make it even better.
Ryuma a solo guy capable of facing the power of the world government and pirate too wanst capable of blacken 3 katana but the new prodigy will. That just pure epic.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I knew this type of BS would be pushed.

Zoro rooftop feats don't go away just because he's fighting King. This chapter gives King more hype and shows use Kaido is not used to handling pain. That makes sense since Kaido has a near invincible body he normally does get hurt so he doesn't feel pain from his body often.

It's also gives Zoro more hype. He outperformed the other rooftop SN. They would have an even harder time, expect for current Luffy.
Law and Kidd will beat BM >>>> Zoro and Sanji

zorobois pushed idea so hard that zoro is on luffys level and look what we have now.... Sanji is equal to Zoro...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The moment of Zoro rounding up the samurai is coming closer. People thought Oda threw that out there for nothing... :myman:
Oda bad writing incoming :endthis:

BTW, King Is very strong. He tanked Enma +Ryou and = 0 damage.
I Hope this Will be an Extreme diff fight. I want to se Zoro like Zoro vs MR1 in Alabasta. :shocking:
King is simply a better fighter than Kaido. Kaido relies too much on his hardness and that wont save him long against Zoro.
King is actually able to keep up, for now at least. He will need a lot more to push Zoro to extreme diff, that happened only once.
And it was because Zoro's entire skill set was completely useless against Mr1.
King seems to be very tanky tho but unlikely to tank Zoro's high-end moves.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The moment of Zoro rounding up the samurai is coming closer. People thought Oda threw that out there for nothing... :myman:

King is simply a better fighter than Kaido. Kaido relies too much on his hardness and that wont save him long against Zoro.
King is actually able to keep up, for now at least. He will need a lot more to push Zoro to extreme diff, that happened only once.
And it was because Zoro's entire skill set was completely useless against Mr1.
King seems to be very tanky tho but unlikely to tank Zoro's high-end moves.
First it was King is fodder and now king is better than Kaido :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.