Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype chapter
Zoro and Sanji side by side fighting the strongest commanders. At the same time we have seen fucking Ryuma and Ushimaru with exactly the same Zoro's face. We've also had some hints about Sanji's posible powerups.

King show us how dangerous could be. Epic Zoro's line about biting King's neck. I think we will see for some moments Zoro fighting without swords.HYPE.

At the end I forgot to tell something.
HYPE!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hype chapter
Zoro and Sanji side by side fighting the strongest commanders. At the same time we have seen fucking Ryuma and Ushimaru with exactly the same Zoro's face. We've also had some hints about Sanji's posible powerups.

King show us how dangerous could be. Epic Zoro's line about biting King's neck. I think we will see for some moments Zoro fighting without swords.HYPE.

At the end I forgot to tell something.
HYPE!
Yeah, thats like at best 5 chapters from now

This is about to be another great fight from Zoro. This has the potential to be his best fight yet.

Whenever Zoro fights an opponent who's body is a weapon the fight turns out to be an amazing fight.

Mr. 1

Kaku

King
I think the similarities between Daz Bones and King are really huge.

Both characters were considered pure killer machines by Zoro, yet they don't see themselves as swordsmen; Zoro giving even more motivation to not lose this fight since they do not respect swordsmanship despite wielding blades as their main forte.

Law and Kidd will beat BM >>>> Zoro and Sanji

zorobois pushed idea so hard that zoro is on luffys level and look what we have now.... Sanji is equal to Zoro...
Those two fight Big Mom together doesn't mean they are stronger than Zoro or King individually. The manga is making it clear Zoro will be the only one strong enough to defeat King, except for Luffy.

2 people fighting together doesn't mean they are equal. The rooftop battle made that clear.

B

Ballel

I think the similarities between Daz Bones and King are really huge.

Both characters were considered pure killer machines by Zoro, yet they don't see themselves as swordsmen; Zoro giving even more motivation to not lose this fight since they do not respect swordsmanship despite wielding blades as their main forte.
I hope we won't get a tag team but two separate fights. At this point it's pretty obvious that Sanji IS a modified human and I don't like it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What if Momo use all the skills with he learn/see from his father?
In that case it make sense why Oda rush Oden vs Kaido, since with Oden we basically get Oden vs Kaido round two if Momo potential also lvl up and not just his age, similar like Gon from Hunter x Hunter.
Nah shinobu said his mind is still of a child. I doubt he has oden level haki.

What if Momo use all the skills with he learn/see from his father?
In that case it make sense why Oda rush Oden vs Kaido, since with Oden we basically get Oden vs Kaido round two if Momo potential also lvl up and not just his age, similar like Gon from Hunter x Hunter.
Now let's imagine that this adult Momo will "kill" Kaido, and there will be no ZKK.

WorstGen would go supernova.

:suresure::noo::catcry:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's the same fanbase celebrating sanji having Lunarian blood apparently
Funnily enough, Sanji fans always take the wrong route when Oda offers two choices...

Option A - you must be an enhanced child of Judge
Option B - you could be a Lunarian
Sanji fans: Lunarian for sure!
Oda: Raid suit is tailored to work only for 1 specific child of Jajji which is enhanced.

Sanji's enhancements may have been dormant but they are there, he certainly is no Lunarian, lol.
We already have proof of raid suit triggering them.
Law and Kidd will beat BM >>>> Zoro and Sanji

zorobois pushed idea so hard that zoro is on luffys level and look what we have now.... Sanji is equal to Zoro...
Actually no. What you dont understand is that nobody of the rooftop 5 can beat King, aside from Zoro.
We never pushed the idea of Zoro being on Luffy's level because Oda clearly showed him above Luffy's level.
Sanji being equal to Zoro is an old weak bait but jokes aside, he might become stronger than Luffy too, if his modification are good.
First it was King is fodder and now king is better than Kaido :suresure:
You are free to go through my post history to find where I called King a fodder. :myman:
Well, it is a manga fact that King performs better against Zoro than Kaido did.
Also, weirdly he tanks Zoro's slashes better than Kaido as well.
I am just putting the 2 and 2 together. :kayneshrug:

Those two fight Big Mom together doesn't mean they are stronger than Zoro or King individually. The manga is making it clear Zoro will be the only one strong enough to defeat King, except for Luffy.

2 people fighting together doesn't mean they are equal. The rooftop battle made that clear.
I mean the feat on the rooftop that Zoro pulled can't be equal to anything we saw from the member of the alliance.
Current Luffy would have a very hard time facing someone like King too, if there is no plot protection (25chapters ago, this guy got one shot by Apoo, the one that got shot after by Zoro)
But of course there are so many agenda in this forum right? :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.