Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get some people saying sanji got this from judge.
1. Judge didnt make any comment on sanji's powers.
2. If it worked sanji powers would be invisability and not fire
3. its litterly stated in an sbs that sanji's hair is blonde like his dad and mom because the linieage didnt work on him.
He got his powers from the drug sora took and thats why it activates with the raid suit, which was probably made by vegapunk.

3. its litterly stated in an sbs that sanji's hair is blonde like his dad and mom because the linieage didnt work on him.
He got his powers from the drug sora took and thats why it activates with the raid suit, which was probably made by vegapunk.
Oh So basically............

Sanji is still modified

And it's still lineage factor?

Gat you

Does this mean the new shitposting should be calling Sanji Sora's son?

This is about to be another great fight from Zoro. This has the potential to be his best fight yet.

Whenever Zoro fights an opponent who's body is a weapon the fight turns out to be an amazing fight.

Mr. 1

Kaku

King
I agree. King makes you feel that has M1 vibe. He doesn t talk too much and he is a killing machine Get ready for the most difficult(and epic) zoro's battle from the start of the series.

Also we need to see the flashback of how the 4 daimyos lost against Kaido after Oden's death...I believe Ushimaru's death was both badass and epic as hell.

King is actually a very interesting character and I wanna see more of his devil fruit and race :finally:
I just hope we won't be directly connected with Sanji, that would look too odd. And not because I don't want Sanji to get stronger but it would feel like a hole.

I think it's more feasible that Judge modified the guy rendering his powers similar to that race but that would be an indirect linking.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I agree. King makes you feel that has M1 vibe. He doesn t talk too much and he is a killing machine Get ready for the most difficult(and epic) zoro's battle from the start of the series.

Also we need to see the flashback of how the 4 daimyos lost against Kaido after Oden's death...I believe Ushimaru's death was both badass and epic as hell.
King=queen

This chapter is hype as hell
Looks like the raid suit did something to Sanji
Probably developing his exoskeleton
The 2 guy interaction thou lol

And King just didn't care and straight to the business
Got more background on his race, his sword can transform into a swordbreaker, too bad his Bounty is not revealed yet
Also some hints on Zoro's past, perhaps he's a shimotsuki, but if that so... isn't kuina also a shimotsuki?
Interesting
Jack better have something, he's the least impressive of the 3 currently
Momo dragon form is just as hype as Kaido when we first saw him
I hope it's gonna be a 3 on 1 battle up there
Also, of all the things that's happening, where the hell is the rest of Big Mom's crew
Brulee should at least be able to do something, come on now, I hope there's a reason for this, like getting ambushed by Teach or Shanks or others

Status
Not open for further replies.