Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would've made one hell of a politician, imagine taking one picture and not putting in context

Please mate, just stop, I don't like humiliating people you're just making yourself look like an idiot, no offense but that's what you are on the moment, an idiot, and you'll keep being one until you either admit you're wrong, or just shut up and act as if this whole conversation never happened so you can keep your sense of pride
The only time he says that lmao. Nice try. The entirety of his fight with Sanji he never says that. And after he avoids conversation with Sanji

Also lol at you “humiliating” me. Take your fat ass outside and stay outta the basement. That statement was too sad

The only time he says that lmao. Nice try. The entirety of his fight with Sanji he never says that. And after he avoids conversation with Sanji

Also lol at you “humiliating” me. Take your fat ass outside and stay outta the basement. That statement was too sad
Sounds like projectionism lmao, bro you're pitiful, it's not funny at this point, here you're confronted with clear evidence that contradicts what you claimed earlier "he neve said it" , he did say it more than once

What's your argument now?

Sounds like projectionism lmao, bro you're pitiful, it's not funny at this point, here you're confronted with clear evidence that contradicts what you claimed earlier "he neve said it" , he did say it more than once

What's your argument now?
Your only scan to provide because it’s the only one you can get. Judge saying something completely different from your first scan, and despite you saying he says it multiple times repeatedly. He has not

Oh and no im not projecting fatass. Find a better non cliche defensive argument.

The Vinsmoke’s are not cyborgs though.
You better go reread that flashback, Sora didn’t oppose her kids being superhuman she just didn’t want them to be emotionless that’s why she took those drugs that unfortunately only worked on Sanji.

Sanji will always refuse anything that links him to being a Vinsmoke, he is human but not a normal human my guy, he was modified but like his father said human emotions got in the way of him reach his full potential unlike his brothers
Post automatically merged:

What does that have to do with what I said?
Thats why I said or sum shi cuz they certainly arent humans. Sora said they wont be human anymore if judge continued the experiments. And this very recent chapter queen said sanji is enhanced, but sanji himself said he is a regural human.

He didnt refuse the raid suit tho. Sanji was weak as a child tho, it wasnt emotion only.

Your only scan to provide because it’s the only one you can get. Judge saying something completely different from your first scan, and despite you saying he says it multiple times repeatedly. He has not

Oh and no im not projecting fatass. Find a better non cliche defensive argument.

I provided 2 pages, now 3

Judge constantly reminds me sanji that he is his biological son, had sanji gotten powers from judge, he would've been told "you're my creation" or some bullshit like that

Let's wait, in 2 days the early spoilers will drop and I'm 100% sure that next chapter will confirm where sanji's powers come from

Judge didn't say anything about sanji's modifications, why are people automatically assuming he is modified, I kinda wonder how you're gonna react if he turns out to not be modified

This comment made me realize that braincells are even rarer than gold in this world

By your pathetic logic luffy's dream was thrown out of the window here

Also I'd be hilarious if sora actually turns out to be from king's race, also same powers? Bro have we been reading the same Manga?

Except the experiment failed, judge still kept talking about how sanji was a failure despite seing clearly his powers, how dense can be people be at this point? Fucking oda said in an sbs that sanji isn't modified
Luffy never said which one tho. Sanji literally said I found my all blue there is a difference bozo. Trying to justify how sanjis dream was made a complete joke lmao.

When has sora confirmed being from Kings race? Im reading one piece not two piece.
Queen just talked about modified judge kids, so there is big chance the experiment worked on sanji too.
All this mental gymnastic

Luffy never said which one tho. Sanji literally said I found my all blue there is a difference bozo. Trying to justify how sanjis dream was made a complete joke lmao.

When has sora confirmed being from Kings race? Im reading one piece not two piece.
Queen just talked about modified judge kids, so there is big chance the experiment worked on sanji too.
All this mental gymnastic

The fact that luffy can't choose between a bug and the one piece is okay and funny, but sanji being put in a similar situation isn't?

BRUH

Also there's a lot of speculation going on, heck now people question wether or not judge was a failed lunarian who didn't inherit any powers unlike sanji, and who tried to overcome that fact by using technology , since his nickname is the name given to a Buddhist deity who is the god of fire and the sun and happens to be the king of the bird race, he is also a phoenix

It's all speculation now, but the explanation that sanji is modified is really cheap, people quickly jump on easy conclusions that don't really make sense, judge never said anything about diable jambe, and sanji was just meant to be invisible

Wether sanji's ancestors were lunarians or not, you can't deny either possibilities are likely to happen

Last edited:
The fact that luffy can't choose between a bug and the one piece is okay and funny, but sanji being put in a similar situation isn't?

BRUH

Also there's a lot of speculation going on, heck now people question wether or not judge was a failed lunarian who didn't inherit any powers unlike sanji, and who tried to overcome that fact by using technology , since his nickname is the name given to a Buddhist deity who is the god of fire and the sun and happens to be the king of the race, he is also a phoenix

It's all speculation now, but the explanation that sanji is modified is really cheap, people quickly jump on easy conclusions that don't really make sense, judge never said anything about diable jambe, and sanji was just meant to be invisible

Wether sanji's ancestors were lunarians or not, you can't deny either possibilities are likely to happen
Bro im not saying it is impossible but you are moving like its confirmed. All we know is sanji has been through the same experiment that his siblings were, so there is possibility he retained his emotions but got the power really late.
I actually prefer your theory but we dont know yet

Shanks before losing arm was equal to mihawk
Then lost his arm and became equal to the great pirates while becoming one himself lol

Also mihawk never fought shanks when he became yoor any great pirate this is canon fact
it’s obvious shanks has some other fighting style after all he’s one armed

also how does a normal human being compete with white beard who has the strongest paramecia fruit

Big mom who even roger didn’t want to face and a natural disaster when not memed

kaido who was stated stronger than old beard and has a mythical fucking dragon fruit which can also create natural disasters while been the 1 v 1 king

lol shanks is hiding something

its about time for BMP to arrive and balance things up a bit once Zoro and Sanji is done with King and Queen, and also to save perospero from getting killed by nekomamushi
we have healthy Jinbei, Nami, Ussop, few of the scabbards and etc who can still fight off BMP ...
otherwise what was the point of BMP arriving in wano if they won't make any contribution at all :kriwhat:

S

stealthblack

Sandman
Well, I'm surprised official Viz didn’t translate the important line of Ushimaru being
"大剣豪" (Dai-Kengou, meaning great swordsman) in this chapter.
It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma have been classified as Dai-Kengou in all OP chapters till now.

(According to Vivre Card, Vista is called Dai-Kengou as well, but maybe it's not 100% confirmed about it since editors have made mistakes about Vivre Card/Blue Deep..)

Zoro said his dream is to become the strongest Dai-Kengou in the world.

Stephen needs to hire someone to teach him how to write a script/the dialogues better.

Both Jaimini's and TCB,even if they have mistakes in their translations,actually have better flow .

Now Viz omitted a whole sentence accoding to Sandman. Damn. They keep getting worse by the minute.

Analyzing the viz, the sound effect for Sanji is "Creak"?

Creak sound

: to make a prolonged grating or squeaking sound often as a result of being worn-out also : to proceed slowly with or as if with creaking wheels the story creaks along to a dull conclusion. creak. noun. Definition of creak (Entry 2 of 2) : a rasping or grating noise.

Very interesting.

I might be in the minority, but I dig that "centaur-mamooth-hybrid" from Jack.
Feels kinda fresh, but not bizarre like the SMILES.
Noice.
You aint alone

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
Zoro above luffy per the rooftop

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
Zoro above luffy per the rooftop
Putting aside the Zoro >= Sanji argument or whatever, what is irrational is this post lol. How are those two scenarios even comparable ^^"
As a guy who's for Zkk and that zoro is currently above luffy, let's just scroll past this sorta thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.