What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji says he's 100% human, but Queen questions about his DJ.
Most likely Sanji himself is not aware that he might be modified after all, since he has his emotions and that should signal that the modifications failed.
To me it seems like a tease of something.
My theory is that Kaido AND King were experimented on. That was the occasion they met and something happened that made King follow Kaido. Kaido treats his Calamities WAY different from the rest of his crew, and I don't think it's just purely a "power" thing. I do wonder if we will get a Kaido flashback once he sees Momo's dragon form.
Btw, IF Sanji's DJ is from King's race DNA, but weaker, it probably means that it can still improve. Maybe once he fully unlocks the "genetic" PU?
Idk.
All speculation.
I'm hyped.

Thats where from the fiery bird Sanji theory comes from :quest:

I just don't want Sanji's powers to be completely related to Judge, like DJ

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji awakening the power of his drug was talked about plenty of times. Now the question stands. Did Judge rob races from their DNA or people from their powers or some shit ( like Pacifistas are made with Kizaru's lasers ) to make his children "powerful"?

Not sure why Sanji fans want him to fight King due to the DNA stuff when if anyone is going to info dump it's going to be the scientist Queen who has a relationship with Judge and can know how this stuff works, not King who barely speaks lol.
I wouldnt be suprised it Sanji attacks King and Zoro attacks Queen here and then through the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.