What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor @Erkan12 , each time Zoro exceeds his expectations, he finds another excuse. Zoro left a brand new scar on Kaido. More than Luffy has achieved. Luffy's attacks were called too crude and clumsy by Kaido himself.

I wonder what Erkan's excuse will be, once Zoro beheads Kaido.
If luffy defeat kaido and zoro kill him, it will be just like how akainu defeat WB and BB kill him. the difference is BB got slandered and zoro got all the credit
:kayneshrug:

The ages don't really match up for it to be the same dude.
Ushimaru is clearly being set up to be zoros dad
Zoro is 21
That guy was old af alongside sukiyaki who is odens dad
Zoros dad should be near odens age not odens dad
So i did some digging, and found out that the guy on chapter 962 of ringo is in fact Ushimaru his cape has bulls on it and Ushi means bull.. I don't know if the ages don't match, but its really Ushimaru Shitmotsuki..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So i did some digging, and found out that the guy on chapter 962 of ringo is in fact Ushimaru his cape has bulls on it and Ushi means bull.. I don't know if the ages don't match, but its really Ushimaru Shitmotsuki..
Iirc even in the anime it was two different people

BTW
This chapter keep proving why Marco sucks as a fighter:
Queen shows good COa and has many combat skills like beams, claws , swordmanship
King can brawl, kick and use swordmanship while making fire. Probably has great COa
cracker has swordmanship, craftsmanship with great CoA and combat speed

While Marco didn't even show basic koka bruh...this due is pathetic, he reached his limit and didn't do much to Queen or kinh . His AP, haki and stamina sucks
He and jozu aAretha worst fighters, one dimensional, that's why they get folded wuick once their gimmick is bypassed.

King is strong, once he uses haki and hybrid, I'll rate him >Marco ~ Smoothie
The pathetic fighter is zoro, losing swords in 1v1 easily against base King. Someone in base!

"DR zoro was Yc1/2 , could beat YCS, he mid diff Jack and Cracker " lol if his enma attacks can barely hurt YCs ...how was he gonna beat Jack in Zou? Lol
Ashura Zoro >~ Hybrid King >= Enma zoro>>DR zoro
RS sanji >= Hybrid Queen > Wano base Sanji with hotter flames >> DR/WCI/PH Sanji

If Hybrid Queen needs koka to block current base Sanji, imagine what G4 would do to him Lol he gets swatted and overpowered.

Anyway, Inu is physically powerful as always, while Neko is slightly stronger physically.
people should relax, Pero won't lose quick or low diff.

Any YC mid diff DR Zoro, any YC pushes enma zoro to high diff at least. Only Katakuri and Benn still beat current Zoro mid diff or lower high diff
King IS stronger than katakuri.

And Queen might be too.

Iirc even in the anime it was two different people
Unless they are both called Ushimaru, its most likely his grandfather or someone related to him..

Isn't Zoro technically the only Shimotsuki alive besides Koushirou? Isn't it sad Oda is making a guy whose clan is at the brink of extinction fight King? :josad:
Wouldn't it be romantic instead, both sides are on the brink of extinction.. :perocry::milaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.