What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
a post of chrono without talking shit about zoro:crazwhat:

I remember you think the act goin end once zoro vs King get set up you still on that? they clashing this chapter lol @Paperchampion23
I actually think it "may" happen when Onigashima crashes or is saved. That is a far better moment to cut it off. Never said any act ending was a guarantee. It's never something I've actually bet on.

It IS funny that Act 3 "ending" has been teased since fucking chapter 995 though, almost a year ago lol

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
I'm not sold on ZKK but this is the most logical explanation I've heard so far

still kinda weird tho, you would imagine that hinting at sanji being genetically related to kings race would make sense that he would fight him

but queen and germa stuff also is a connection so eh maybe it’s 2v2 after all
give up
zoro already fighting king by hyogoro s words

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Is this real lmfao? His delusion knows no bounds.

Even most ZKK supporters now understand that Zoro will defeat King, Luffy will defeat Kaido, then potentially Zoro kills Kaido at the absolute end of the battle. There is virtually no justification to having Zoro directly fight Kaido again.

At this point it makes far more sense for him to essentially save his captain/Wano at the absolute last moment. Like, did Chrono not read last chapter where Sanji couldn't fight both YCs? Did he not read Marco's clear statement that mentions BOTH stars have arrived. Did he not see the double spread last chapter?

I swear man this guy provides a level of comedy no other user can.
Zoro killing kaido cry more

Is this real lmfao? His delusion knows no bounds.

Even most ZKK supporters now understand that Zoro will defeat King, Luffy will defeat Kaido, then potentially Zoro kills Kaido at the absolute end of the battle. There is virtually no justification to having Zoro directly fight Kaido again.

At this point it makes far more sense for him to essentially save his captain/Wano at the absolute last moment. Like, did Chrono not read last chapter where Sanji couldn't fight both YCs? Did he not read Marco's clear statement that mentions BOTH stars have arrived. Did he not see the double spread last chapter?

I swear man this guy provides a level of comedy no other user can.
I think he's onto something ngl

Doesnt didnt change the facts that zoro is the only WG on the roof that LOST and COMPLETELY DEFEAT

and oda put him where he belong, beside sanji as two equal wings to luffy
Idc about that debate. It was from past chapter and there's an entire thread of clowns bickering on it.

I was just correcting someone who tried to say off-screen instantaneous defeat against two YCs without doing anything to to them is comparable to Zoro stalemating a Yonko attack momentarily. If you disagree, can debate. If not, then cool. Idc what it "changes" and what it doesn't change in Zoro v Sanji debate.

Sanji awakens his lineage factor with the suit but it not enough queen breaks the suit then unlocks full body DJ to protect the people he cares about, for me after this chapter this is best option for sanjis character.

Status
Not open for further replies.