What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah since green hair is one of zoro's main traits so his family would likely have it too
Oden has black hair. Hiyori has blue from her mother.

Kozaburo and Ushimaru are not direct descendants of the other. Ushimaru has brown hair in the anime. That does not mean Zoro's mother doesn't have green or something similar.

Look at Sanji's family lol

yeah he says if we are talking about parallel according to Magazine(which said Zoro has shisui and might slay kaido), here I have shisui so maybe I can slay kaido But I'm not a fictional character.
If you watched his other videos thats literally how he presents the video.
and If I had money even I would buy something related to My fav character.

how is that "clowning"?
The entire video is satirical and ends with it would be farfetched

He says protagonists in OP don’t kill. If Luffy don’t kill the. Zoro will definitely not kill

Case closed

I've only talked about this personally with a few people, but if:

- Zoro is Ushimaru's son and was sent to Shimotsuki village in East Blue. Roronoa is his mother's name.

- Said deliverer of Zoro also notified Kozaburo, the maker of Enma and Wado Ichimonji, of Wano's tragedy and of the "9 shadows returning in 20 years" prophecy.

Could this then be Kozaburo heading back to Wano? During the promised time of dawn?

He wouldn't know Crocus directly, but THEY would know Zoro and subsequently the Strawhats. This man, someone clearly with a Wano hat, also clearly coming from one of the 4 blues, but which?

Subsequently the 2 swordsmiths of Enma (Kozaburo) and Ame no Habakiri (Tengu) meeting again after 50 years? Both Swords being used to save Wano?

Will this person appear very soon? This chapter has certainly gotten me thinking now that Zoro is very likely to be part of the Shimotsuki bloodline. Funny enough, all 3 of Zoro's blades now come from both of these people.

Finally, Kozaburo could be the one person who can directly tell Zoro where he comes from. Kawamatsu and Hyou are just pointing out that he looks similar. It doesn't seem that neither know he's literally a Shimotsuki yet.
Who took Zoro as a child and fled Wano 20 years ago?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oden has black hair. Hiyori has blue from her mother.

Kozaburo and Ushimaru are not direct descendants of the other. Ushimaru has brown hair in the anime. That does not mean Zoro's mother doesn't have green or something similar.

Look at Sanji's family lol
yeah but sanji's siblings have rainbow colored hair because of the modifications, when it comes to sanji who wasn't modified he retained the blonde

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This chapter shows that calamities truly play in a another level than the tobi roppo, these theories about WsW or Sasaki taking a calamity spot after defeating Queen or whatever at the beginning of the raid look silly now.:josad:
Straight clown antics. I really thought WsW was about it smh, turns out it to be all talk like most of these OP villians.
I still can't believe Arlong really thought he was gna rule the world with ppl like Kaido and the Admirals around. Some of these OP villians needs to be sectioned fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.