What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
where do you guys think the "Roronoa" comes from if Zoro is a Shimotsuki?

remember that Zoro was one of the few Straw Hats that actually had a last name among the Straw Hats for a long time.

then Sanji got his later on, that's just the 3 right? Luffy, Zoro and Sanji? am i missing anyone?
Tony Tony Chopper?
Nico Robin.
Did Brook had a last name when he introduced himself in the end of TB?

Yes it does. 😆 Sanji literally awakened his fire abilities in enies lobby. Got a raid suit that gave him mad stuff snd now about to awaken again. He ain't train for shit. Zoro worked on his craft since he was young like a mad man. Lol trying to compare these too on who deserve what they got combat wise is laughable.
To be fair, sanji was forced to train since birth for years, then he was trained by zeff and spent half his life protecting him from pirates

Guys. You don’t understand yet the implications of Zoro being a Shimotsuki.

I mean right now it’s practically confirmed, but Zoro is about to enter a World of Change after this raid is over. Zoro fans are about to get their minds fucked and how much Wank Oda is queuing up
Wait, if Zoro is a Shimo, then how come Roronoa is his surname, then? :hope:

One might say "to conceal his family's identity/lineage", but Kozaburo and Kuina are both Shimos and wear that name out in the open. :bamathink:

Are we sure Zoro is simply not a random kid who happened to know actual Shimos like Kuina and her dad? :quest:

I like how some people are salty that the Raid Suit is a better PU than trash Enma that Zoro got scammed and threw Shuusui away for.
I get it, y'all mad AF that he traded the Chad Black Blade from his greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandpa for one of Oden's toothpicks.
I'm mad as well.
Shuusui>>>>>>>Enma.
I feel you all.
Be strong!
(be careful to not be strong using your genes, because they belong to your parents, so its their strenght).
Wait who mad? Zoro fans know Judge carries Sanji the whole series. Thats why we call him judges son

where do you guys think the "Roronoa" comes from if Zoro is a Shimotsuki?

remember that Zoro was one of the few Straw Hats that actually had a last name for a long time.

then Sanji got his later on, that's just the 3 right? Luffy, Zoro and Sanji? am i missing anyone?
You are prob right… I guess it won’t be surprising if Oda uses the route of “I took upon the last name of the people who raised and took care of me”.

This.

I still do not buy Zoro being a Shimo yet.
Your not serious?
Post automatically merged:

Isn't the Shimotsuki Village a bunch of people also from the Shimotsuki clan who ran from Wano a long time ago? I don't think just being from it makes you special at all.

and Zoro was weird because he showed up there asking to challenge the Dojo and nobody seemed to know who he was.
Thats the anime. Manga is different

Status
Not open for further replies.