What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Act 3 is the final act

Western youtubers fooled the community into thinking a Kabuki play must have 5 acts but Sandman who's japanese says otherwise

this is sandman's biggest L. theres a whole history of modern kabuki vs traditional kabuki that he's ignoring. plays can have any number of acts, but the most famous kabuki plays in japanese history all tend to be 5 or more acts. THESE DAYS, in the 2020s and earlier, kabuki in japan is almost always 3-4 acts, because audiences don't have the attention span for the older plays, so they run abridged best-of versions of historical plays and write modern kabuki shorter. but wano is based on traditional kabuki, and ancient japan. it's not going to be 3.

in the past? there are kabuki plays that are 18 acts long and meant to be watched over several days. you're lucky wano is only going to be 5.

Sanji power is nothing compared to King's:catblush:....and he is getting a personality upgrate? is this Oda trying to improve the garbage character that he made?
:suresure:
Will the traitor be brainwashed by a suit and betray his crew AGAIN?

Zoro and Ryuma paralels
:steef:

But i gotta say, i absolutely fucking HATE the idea of momo becoming adult.
:mihugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

The conflict between the way he tends to put women on a pedestal and him ending up with a God complex where he talks down to everyone else could lead to some hilarious results :milaugh:
He's gonna be like Pudding with a split personality, where his personalities contradict each other and are fighting for control! Oh god, this sounds hilariously and fitting ironically, due to Pudding ofc! And then he reunites with Perona who think his ego is out of control and then hits him with Negative Hollow to "bring him back to Earth/ground him"!

:gokulaugh::crazwhat::sanmoji::ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

If sanji ever treat nami badly i swear I'm gonna hate sanji forever, pls oda don't do it:crazwhat:
Ironically its kinda too late for that due to WCI but I get what you mean ofc. I really don't want him ever to start mistreating women and becoming what he hates for any reason, especially "neccessity", as in to "become stronger" and "overcome his weaknesses". To become the complete opposite of what he believes in and was raised to be by Zeff, to become what he hates and the opposite of who he is known for, that would be some of the absolute worst writing I've ever seen by far.

Act 3 is the final act

Western youtubers fooled the community into thinking a Kabuki play must have 5 acts but Sandman who's japanese says otherwise

Personally I disagree, not because I think there HAS to be another Act in the middle of the raid, but what about when Luffy defeats Kaido? All the Acts so far have been separated by a timeskip. I personally think an Act 4 is at least warranted here.

Not to mention it's possible the Raid does get a separate Act when Onigashima lands/crashes, which is highly dependent on what it achieves when it happens. Will the final battle locations change? Will the those last fights feel different?

Status
Not open for further replies.