What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do y’all think Asura is tied to Zoro’s CoC? If so once he makes his CoC “stronger” do you think the image will change? Like instead of copying his body parts they’ll actually look like a demons or smthn
No it's not.
Asura is an attack mode without coc usually. He just accidentally coated it in coc when he cut kaido.

No it's not.
Asura is an attack mode without coc usually. He just accidentally coated it in coc when he cut kaido.
So what is it? It’s weird how we have an explanation for gear 2nd and we may now be getting an explanation for Diable Jambe but have no explanation for Asura. Maybe Oda is saving it for something

Do y’all think Asura is tied to Zoro’s CoC? If so once he makes his CoC “stronger” do you think the image will change? Like instead of copying his body parts they’ll actually look like a demons or smthn
yes. rayleigh says conquerors is "the manifestation of the users spirit" when hes teaching luffy, so a spirit manifested to cut someone is more than likely conquerors haki if kaido himself recognizes it

It could just be a manifestation of zoro's spirit, kaku thought it was the case, I don't see why it wouldn't be
But isn’t haki tied to your spirit? Maybe that’s what Kaku meant but didn’t know the right word at the time. What if Zoro used something akin to CoC but it wasn’t capable of knocking Kaku out? If you read the fight real quick Kaku is mid attack when he sees an image of Asura and stops moving completely. Isn’t that kind of like CoC?

BTW, I want you to keep the same energy as 'Jesus Luffy' if and when Zoro turns out to be a Shimotsuki and kills Kaido, what his probable father Ushimaru couldn't. Or would you just throw it aside as a coincidence?

It's time to accept that OP is more about inherited will than prophecy. :cheers:
Zoro is a Shimotsuki and will kill Kaido. I will not keep the same energy because Zoro has been oppressed by the entire fanbase for the past six years. So if and when he is revealed to do such things I don’t wanna hear ppl bitching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.