What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, ngl. Oda could estimate that Tobi Roppo were non-M3 straw hats opponents and now that they are defeated the crew can be relegated to fodders cleaning duty, but that would honestly feel underwhelming to me. For how long the set-up phase of Wano was, I don't feel the pay off is good enough, I have no complaint about Robin but for example Franky fight was the shortest he ever got against a real opponent:kayneshrug:
Its a stretch, but what I'm hoping for is "sort" of Round 2s there.

Basically the 2 Calamity fights could last a long time, far longer than the 15 minute time limit Oda gave for Onigashima to crash on the island. Once Momo saves the island, its possible the remaining crew notices the BMP have been following the island to invade it.

Thus prompts 2nd round fights with some characters. Someone like Jinbe could fight Smoothie. Some like Chopper could fight Daifuku or have a strong enough new form for Snack or Compote. Nami could decimate half the weak fodder with Zeus. Brook/Usopp could fight or tag Snack. Hell, give Kawamatsu, Izo and Denjiro something to do too. Raizo, Inu and Neko have major fights, so why can't they?

Weird ideas like that. I don't expect it but it's fun to think about

If Sanji's personality starts to change, suppressing his emotions like his siblings, who will make him snap back to reality? Nami or Robin?
Robin had some nice interactions with him this raid, but SaNa is too strong, and Nami was the one present at WCI.
:bamathink:
@Bango🍅 @Yasheen @Zoro D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @YASER , etc.
Y'all actually believe Oda is actually going to make Sanji all edgy and shit after 1000 chapters? Come on it's not Naruto :beckmoji:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
‎
If Sanji's personality starts to change, suppressing his emotions like his siblings, who will make him snap back to reality? Nami or Robin?
Robin had some nice interactions with him this raid, but SaNa is too strong, and Nami was the one present at WCI.
:bamathink:
@Bango🍅 @Yasheen @Zoro D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @YASER , etc.
Sanji himself. Sanji changing personality isn’t going to turn him just into an ass, he’ll begin using his hands and knives in a fight going against his code.

Status
Not open for further replies.