What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE THE HELL IS SMOOTHIE?:crazwhat:

It is really weird that Oda decided to leave to leave them out. Like, ok I 100% get why Peros is here right now. That's cool. But out of their entire crew, you single out the crew member that got pretty much the most screentime behind Katakuri last arc? In the arc where it's clear BM is also supposed to fall?

Like Oda teased and silhouetted Snack and the decuplets. Teased powers for a bunch of crew members...then just didn't show them.

Idk, I'm hoping they are already in mainland Wano..and we have a significantly bigger issue once the island lands

I also see Daifuku>Oven, Even with their Bounties equal I Can't see Oven doing anything to the Genie
Yeah I give Daifuku the edge.

The Dino siblings are clearly supposed to parallel Oven and Daifuku. Both duos are the only siblings amongst the Vets (full siblings, not half siblings like the other Vets), with P1 and Ulti also potentially being twins. When the Vets were introduced, the SCs, Pero, and Compote got their own panels, while Oven and Daifuku had to share a panel with each other, which sorta portrays them below Pero and Compote. Similarly, back when the F6’s DFs were revealed, Drake, Sasaki, Maria, and WsW got their own panels/pages, while Ulti and P1 had to share a panel/page with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.