What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really weird that Oda decided to leave to leave them out. Like, ok I 100% get why Peros is here right now. That's cool. But out of their entire crew, you single out the crew member that got pretty much the most screentime behind Katakuri last arc?

Like Oda teased and silhouetted Snack and the decuplets. Teased powers for a bunch of crew members...then just didn't show them.

Idk, I'm hoping they are already in mainland Wano..and we have a significantly bigger issue once the island lands
Oda really should have gone for a Jinbe vs Smoothie water battle (and then let Brook fight a F5, like the other mid trio members got to)

??????you said King is dragon because of his fruit name?, kaido is a fish then.
You said japanese consider all dino as dragon, but unforunately King isnt dino, he is pteranodon which is not dinosaur. you are just one google search away from truth
You’re trying too hard to justify ZKK that you applied scientific research in a fictional story. Oda already classify king’s fruit as dragon, so just accept it. King is a dragon, pteranodon type

Oda really should have gone for a Jinbe vs Smoothie water battle (and then let Brook fight a F5, like the other mid trio members got to)
Tbh things like this could still theoretically happen. Much of the crew is fine per se. 15 minutes until the island drops and if Momo just puts the island somewhere else, their crew could easily join the fight if they are around.

Im not sure why it would happen now, but I'd love it if Perospero realized he couldn't win and finally showed that the entire crew was with him the whole time with Mont d'Or's powers. However it makes no sense that he's been fighting all this time and it never happened so Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.