What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom right after fighting Marco -> fighting Worst Gens on 2 vs 5 in Rooftop then 1 vs 2ing Worst Gens who shine the least in Rooftop battle.

King right after fighting Marco -> fighting the 1 Worst Gen who shine the most in Rooftop battle.

Yep, the portrayal is similar. King ~ Big Mom.
Actually King looks slightly better because BM left the Marco fight while King completely bodied him and turned him into sitting duck.

@Paperchampion23 What do you think about my argument that Oda will want to preserve Usopp having one of the higher bounties in the crew? As it stands right now, Usopp will only get a bounty raise for being associated with the SHs instead of for actually doing something, so Franky, Robin, and Nami would almost certainly surpass him in terms of bounty, considering that they beat F5’s. Usopp would need to do something even more amazing to preserve his high bounty status, which is a part of the reason why I think Oda may have Usopp get a huge power up and defeat a heavily weakened Jack. I doubt that beating Numbers would let Usopp keep a higher bounty

@Paperchampion23 What do you think about my argument that Oda will want to preserve Usopp having one of the higher bounties in the crew? As it stands right now, Usopp will only get a bounty raise for being associated with the SHs instead of for actually doing something, so Franky, Robin, and Nami would almost certainly surpass him in terms of bounty, considering that they beat F5’s. Usopp would need to do something even more amazing to preserve his high bounty status, which is a part of the reason why I think Oda may have Usopp get a huge power up and defeat a heavily weakened Jack. I doubt that beating Numbers would let Usopp keep a higher bounty
I don't think that has to involve him beating a calamity but who am I to say:kayneshrug:. Let's see how Inu's revenge goes first

I feel like CP-0 witnessing him taking out 10 giants like some sort of mad sniper could give him a massive boost in bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.