What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you miss this chapter somehow?
when Zoro didn't consider a man who sword as a non swordsman?
Man, this chapter is just stating the obvious, King will relay on everything he has to win and not only his swordmaship, and that happen for over 1k chapter, if you dont get that well man that sad.

Zoro vs Mihawk fight was not pure swrodmanship, Zoro fought with 3 catana, and mihak with almost bare hands. That was the fight to get the title of the strongest swordsman in the world. A man without sword fighting a man with 3 katana. But keep pushing this trash idea that Mihawk doesnt have any power beside using Yoru, what a nonsense.

So all this nonsense about People that relay only on swordmanship is pure fukign nonsene.

Lmfao no he didnt
I don't worry about shanks he's only ever gonna fight using his sword
You already got destroyed by Roger being a sword lover
lol .... i wished I had OJ right now
when I made a thread about Roger is a swordsman
and all of you Zoro boys attacked me
but now somehow this "destroyed" me ?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Roger being stronger than any swordsman and not being WSS already FUCK Mihawk argument to the moon and back

p.s
Shanks IS a swordsman ... I don't change my mind about this
not only he IS a swordsman ... he is 2nd best alive and a MASTER on it
so don't try to turn this on Shanks and me

Point is : you can use sword and don't be a swordsman. Zoro prove this in this very chapter

Its simple , if you use sword as your main weapon for most part and uses slashed you are a true swordsman but some like king who uses fire , punches he is not considered as a swordsman similarly fuji uses DF for combat so imo he also isn't.......if you think otherwise lets agree to disagree then......for me it is confirmed this chapter
Fujitora is a swordsman. Oda labelled him as one. He was called 'blind swordsman'.

King>Queen
Zoro vs King Zoro struggled a bit and got his swords thrown aside and got a punch in the face
Sanji vs Queen [ as king>queen] Sanji is having fine time now as well and without raid suit so its easy to say sanji can fight king as well so nope king aint stronger than sanji... Sanji>King the only thing that will change is now sanji will have a serious fight

Zoro wants to be the Strongest Swordsman in the World. Sanji just wants to find the all blue. The fact that a chef is ambiguously as strong as the guy who wants to be the World's Strongest Swordsman is already a win for Sanji.
This is something that a lot of people struggle to understand.
Even if Sanji is not "ambiguously as strong as" Zoro and is weaker than him, the gap is not that big at all, and just this is a huuuge W for a guy who doesn't care about training and fighting.
Him being around YC1 EoW is already something crazy for a cook who doesn't even use hands in combat and fights in smoking.

Goodbye everyone, must go sleep, the time is right:endthis:, if you reject sleep you'll look like this::seriously:, but if you take the sleep...::smoothy:, See the difference? Nothing but facts:kata:, aspire to be like TAC, retire when the time is right, not before...nor after, and think fast like MonsterZoro, that way, you won't have to deal with your car's extended warranty:kata::kata::kata:, heed my letters on this reply, farewell:endthis:
Nice avatar!

Translations are out

- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

Turns out this part of the spoiler was not true

No one says this in the chapter not queen/sanji/king

Just posting this here so people can see and don't think it's real spoiler
I wonder what fake spoiler they’ll provide about Sanji next chapter to downplay him

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol .... i wished I had OJ right now
when I made a thread about Roger is a swordsman
and all of you Zoro boys attacked me
but now somehow this "destroyed" me ?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Roger being stronger than any swordsman and not being WSS already FUCK Mihawk argument to the moon and back

p.s
Shanks IS a swordsman ... I don't change my mind about this
not only he IS a swordsman ... he is 2nd best alive and a MASTER on it
so don't try to turn this on Shanks and me

Point is : you can use sword and don't be a swordsman. Zoro prove this in this very chapter
So you wasting my time

In manga? Still I don't consider him as one ; he uses sword in combo with his df at least he is not a pure swordsman
There is no such thing as pure swordsman. Only thing is not everyone who uses sword can't be considered swordsman. Sword intent or whatever who follows basically some kind of traditional swordsman code are classified as swordsman atleast in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.