What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bruh you abandoned this theory pretty hard lol. Its been a few hours for some of them already since they've been knocked out (4, 5, 7, 8, and 10). 4 of them are unrevealed. Only the 9 Number was recently knocked out and it's nbd if in 10 chapters she got up.

At this point I don't see him "saving" Inu from Jack imo. I really think you shouldn't abandon this theory, it has some pretty solid backing
Post automatically merged:

Doubtful. Jack potentially does not care about Inu transforming (no comment about it at least), while Perospero seems to be shitting himself lol.
It’s only potentially happening if the F6 also get up. Wouldn’t make sense for the Numbers, who have no special recovery powers, to get back up, but not the F6

"As they speak, King lunges at Sanji with his sword, but Zoro stops him with his swords. Queen takes the opportunity and tries to attack Zoro with a new technique called “Bridal Grapper” (Bridal Heat Fist - ブライダル 熱拳) with which he turns the claw of his ponytail into a flaming claw. However Sanji steps in and blocks Queen's claw with a flaming kick. Queen laughs."

King wanting to fight Sanji, and Queen trying to attack Zoro :kaidowhat:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
"As they speak, King lunges at Sanji with his sword, but Zoro stops him with his swords. Queen takes the opportunity and tries to attack Zoro with a new technique called “Bridal Grapper” (Bridal Heat Fist - ブライダル 熱拳) with which he turns the claw of his ponytail into a flaming claw. However Sanji steps in and blocks Queen's claw with a flaming kick. Queen laughs."

King wanting to fight Sanji, and Queen trying to attack Zoro :kawak:
KING LUNGING AT THE BIGGEST THREAT FIRST

:crazwhat:

LMAO. MOMO IS GOING TO KILL KAIDO. HE IS THE SAMURAI KAIDO WAS WAITING FOR AFTER ALL, NOT ZORO. YOU BETTER BELIEVE MOMO HAS ALL TYPE OF ADVANCED HAKI INCLUDING COC NOW THAT HE IS AN ADULT. HE DOESNT NEED TO TRAIN, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. HE IS A PRODIGY JUST LIKE SANJI. LMAO.
IT REALLY IS ZORO FANS WORST NIGHTMARE
It's not too late to become a Sanji fan. Make the switch before you regret it. The supremacy event is imminent.
:finally::finally::finally:
MAKE NO MISTAKE, EVERY ZORO FAN WILL BE CONVERTED BUT IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS YOU WILL KEEP THE ZOROTARD STATUS EVEN AFTER THE CONVERSION.
:suresure:

Sanji fans thought Sanji was fighting Queen and King evenly, but it happens to

Well Oda clearly has to show Jimbei STRENGTH fully yet, you can't just say Sanji is stronger because he is one of the wings or whatever, that could mean many things from crew position to friendship portrayed etc. Jimbei has enough feats to be considered dangerous my guy, why do you think Law and Kid was surprised, Jimbei being a ex warlord, tanking throughout the marineford war and literally destroying Whos who's. Also, I don't know why you're talking as if Sanji did any significant damage to Queen, currently he is rapping and talking shit about how wack Sanji attacks are.
Sigh...it really is quite astonishing at times to see the lengths some of y'all will go to belittle Sanji :catsweat:but it's what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️
Let's agree to disagree on this mate 🙏🏿

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
From this chapter, I get the feeling Zoro gonna get new power up. I mean he only has Ashura from all the way back in ennies lobby, I know he has enma but that doesn't introduce any new power just his Haki released higher output.
HES GONNA GET ANOTHER OVERPOWRED SWORD AKA BLACK BLADE

ZORO POWER UP = FREE SWORDS

SANJI POWER UP = LINEAGE FACTOR DESTINED WHEN HE WAS BORN LOCKED INTO HIS BODY FOR AWAKENING

ZORO = LOSE SWORDS = OMG MY POWER UP IS GONE!!

SANJI = POWER UP FOR EVER STUCK INSIDE HIM

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

@Paperchampion23 Inu beating Jack still seems unlikely to me because:

1. Jack likely has Awakening
2. I don’t think Neko will finish off Pero since Carrot has a much stronger narrative claim to being the one to KO him. If Neko doesn’t get to beat Perospero, then Inu shouldn’t be able to beat someone even stronger. Not exactly sure how Neko loses though. Maybe Pero is smart enough to use his candy powers to block out Neko’s view of the moon, causing Neko to transform out of Sulong and become exhausted enough for Pero to beat him

It's not really inconsistent. Even when he was up there he told Kaido he had to take him out first before Luffy. It was very in character. The plot deemed it worthy that he cut Kaido due to Enma. It happened and he met his limit at the time. He also was up there saving Luffy multiple times, as he's done for him many times in the past

And that still that doesn't mean he can't pull a Ryuma on Kaido after Luffy wins either. But its important to remember that Zoro will throw his life and dream away so Luffy achieves his. That's fucking loyalty, and it's great writing from Oda.
I still believe Zoro will finish Kaido to replicate Ryuma. But that's just a feat. I concern about Zoro as a character.
It is like he is jumping between his own ambition, and his respect to Luffy's command. Also, he seems out of characters in many events.

See timeline below.

Timeline
  1. Luffy: "I will go take down Kaido, you guy handles the rest" (Luffy first command)
  2. Zoro: Who care. I want to go up. "I come here to cut down Kaido!!!" (Zoro against Luffy command)
  3. on the rooftop: Zoro has no bloodlust and no eagerness to fight. Just keep protecting Luffy. (against Zoro normal character)
  4. on the rooftop: Zoro got beaten, crawling away from Kaido (against Zoro normal character)
  5. Luffy: "You guy go down, tell everyone I will win" (Luffy second command)
  6. Zoro: Roger. Told Sanji "Luffy will win" (Zoro is tamed and follow Luffy command this time)
  7. Zoro knew that Luffy lost and he was thrown to the ocean. Zoro (along with others) did nothing... (against Zoro normal character)
  8. Zoro then has King as a new target. "I will win no matter what". (WTF)

To be fair Yonji is literal cyborg. His body functions like Queens aside from the lasers.
I guess i'm being technical, they grew their exoskeleton and powers, cyborgs have physical mechanical enhanced body parts like Franky when they are already human. Yonji may have cyborg like properties but he's a genetically modified human who developped these abilities over time. Is Wapol a Cyborg?

Status
Not open for further replies.