What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who faces island buster from not one but two Emperors to protect inferior 4 and the guy who bests and rips the chest open of the strongest in the world, isnt a YC1? :ihaha: Take a break Jacky, you arent feeling well. :yasu:
You arent feeling well probably because Zoro killed all the counterarguments with his line - swords or no swords, he isnt losing. :myman: I dont blame you for thinking those are Ls, when you bath in Ls for so long as you did, you cant tell what's a W. :yasu:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm not. The point remains. Even if Queen does not take orders, he stayed close to King by his own which means that he himself didn't think he could leave the place completely to King and take care of someone else.
I don't see how that proves Queen kept himself from leaving to fight Marco or to help King. He's never even shown to be concerned about King. In the first place, he's never shown to be concerned about going after Momo.

Note how between the duration of Marco sending Zoro to the roof - end of the rooftop battle, barely any fodder on the live floor were hurt by King and Queen, who do you think is the reason for that? Look what King and Queen have done to the live floor in a single chapter last week.
Queen barely hurt anyone before Zoro left to the roof as well. It's not like Queen went on a mission to eradicate, with his own hands, the samurai as soon as possible. For all we know, the dude just stood there and watched them fight which is what he was doing for the most part.

I think
Marco : Fast Flight and Regen
Katakuri : Awakening and FS
King : Fast Flight and Fire

Makes me wonder what smoothie has to counter Jozu and Queen's abilities

And what Jack has to Counter Cracker's
Smoothie can probably go around his DF with her powers and suck him dry(given that she can squeeze the liquid out of everything),he need to keep his Haki active all the time when fighting against her..

Status
Not open for further replies.