What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But according to zoro there is a way of sword and king doesn't fits in that category ; I don't care that much only stating this point so feel free to disagree with my take
It's just about following the style of fighting. King is actually a swordsman, but he doesn't strictly follow a swordsman's style of fighting in order to win, which is what swordsmen do normally. That's why Zoro said King never identified himself as a swordsman because if he identifies himself as one, he'd follow their style. Basically, King is a swordsman who doesn't follow the strict style.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah but it makes zoro whole journey forced. Zoro got his scar not because his own struggle but only to match Ryuma one etc.. And « weirdly » the two strongest swordsmen in history had a scar on the eye and were from the same family.

I don’t like that. Those parallels kill the fun and the originality of the adventure and the authenticity of the characters
Rayan can see that ZKK is coming:yasu:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He can't loose because of his role of Luffy's wing.
That doesn't mean he's gonna defeat everyone because he wants to be the Strongest ever, no.
Zoro has 2 goals: making LUFFY PK and defeating everyone who identifies as a swordsman.
He literally just told you he isnt going to lose regardless of whether someone identifies as a swordsman or not. :ihaha:

Yeah but it makes zoro whole journey forced. Zoro got his scar not because his own struggle but only to match Ryuma one etc.. And « weirdly » the two strongest swordsmen in history had a scar on the eye and were from the same family.

I don’t like that. Those parallels kill the fun and the originality of the adventure and the authenticity of the characters
I hope Zoro is still not a Shimotsuki, those similarities being only for badass factor for a little paralel with Ryuma, and resembles the fighting style because he was trained by a Shimotsuki to become a worlds strongest, mot because of bloodline.

Bloodline would throw away all his hard work from becoming a worlds strongest

I don't see how that proves Queen kept himself from leaving to fight Marco or to help King. He's never even shown to be concerned about King. In the first place, he's never shown to be concerned about going after Momo.

Queen barely hurt anyone before Zoro left to the roof as well. It's not like Queen went on a mission to eradicate, with his own hands, the samurai as soon as possible. For all we know, the dude just stood there and watched them fight which is what he was doing for the most part.
But he was concerned about Hyogoro and the samurai but was stopped in his tracks by Marco when he tried to attack them. That sequence proved that in that hour in which chopper wipped up the antidote King and Queen could not touch a single soul because Marco prevented them from doing so.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I hope Zoro is still not a Shimotsuki, those similarities being only for badass factor for a little paralel with Ryuma, and resembles the fighting style because he was trained by a Shimotsuki to become a worlds strongest, mot because of bloodline.

If Zoro is looking a lot like Ushimaru and if Ushimaru is Ryuma decsndant it is 99% sure that Zoro is a Shimotsuki and related to Ryuma

Maybe oda is gonna do the same thing he did with luffy and Roger, we all thought they were related at first but turns out luffy is the one that carries the will of Roger and lives up to it instead of being his son

Status
Not open for further replies.