What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Zou he should have used that form when he was fighting on the rooftop
Yeah don´t know either why he didn´t use it, 200sulong Minks and at the top two op Sulong Dukes and he not go hybrid? Really strange.
While not the best, it does look unique with him being like a centaur
Yeah usually most hybrid are the same, but Jack hybrid is kinda unique and I like it a lot.

Yeah but it makes zoro whole journey forced. Zoro got his scar not because his own struggle but only to match Ryuma one etc.. And « weirdly » the two strongest swordsmen in history had a scar on the eye and were from the same family.

I don’t like that. Those parallels kill the fun and the originality of the adventure and the authenticity of the characters
I'm really not fond of all these parallels, bloodlines lately. It makes the straw hats journey feels like a tweaked version of the journey of people that existed before, like there's some kind of fate/destiny moving them. As you said it affects the authenticity. I miss when parallels just boiled down to Luffy making some people think of Roger but it wasn't going further.
On top of that it removes the underdog aspect of the straw hats if they are related to super powerful characters and make me want to root for other characters like Kid pirates that are actual nobodies (at least from what it looks).:zosleepy:

the zkk stans will try fool you by saing . luffy will defeat kaido . but zoro will kill him hence the world will know zoro killed him . they think World Gouvernement and other people are blind & dumb

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But he was concerned about Hyogoro and the samurai but was stopped in his tracks by Marco when he tried to attack them. That sequence proved that in that hour in which chopper wipped up the antidote King and Queen could not touch a single soul because Marco prevented them from doing so.
Queen only stepped in because Hyogoro almost wiped out the entire floor in an instant. This sequence that you speak of doesn't exist. We clearly saw King fight Marco in a one-on-one, with no trace of Queen near them, just before Queen tried to attack Hyogoro. And it's not like we have a clear count of the number of samurai on the live floor for us to know they're being protected by Marco. Even if the Samurai aren't beaten. There is no telling if it's because of Marco or because Queen just stood there without doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.