What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't. I thought hakiman was something people said regarding Shanks? That he's not a swordsman, and his main fighting style is haki, so he's hakiman... Or something.

Anyhow, I was just making a point that haki doesn't create a whole new combat type. Idk about y'all history of bickerings lol.
Shanks is Hakiman meant his main power is CoC not swordsmanship ... only less than 20% of people pushed it to "he is not a swordsman"

Haki is not a combat type
it the highest source of power

and Shanks beats Mihawk in CoC (or overall Haki) 10 out of 10 times

"Black blade is useless with CoC!!"

"CoC hinders swords!! Roger, Shanks and WB are retarded for using it on blades!!!"

Says the dude who has no idea how black blade are even formed or how adv.CoC works (neither do I, because it's not been revealed).

Please, it's embarrassing. But that aside, CoC is still a haki and thus a boost to your combat. Luffy using it is still a brawler with rubber power, not hakiman. CoC is a part of a swordsman's arsenal just as much as CoA or speed is. Oda isn't retarded for giving it to Zoro and setting it up as his next ceiling.

And yes, the flying dinosaur with a saw who uses magic fire for attacks is not a swordsman. No shit. You act like anything haki related disqualifies King lmao.
I didn't say CoC hinders swords you strawmanning lunatic, I said it circumvents the need to clash your blade against another and so eliminates the benefit of the black blade. I'm not going to read the rest of your post if you decide to argue in such ridiculous bad faith, it is a waste of time.

Mihawk>Shanks, and its not even close.
Do you think that Mihawk can lose an arm vs sea kings? No fking way, he can be relaxed to the max that thing wont do shit.
Shanks is just that weak, we can make a fair point that Usopp>Shanks because relaxed Usopp can take hits from tobi roppos, a sea king wont do shit to him.:milaugh:
Oda was smoking to much when he made Shanks lose vs some random fish.

Shanks is Hakiman meant his main power is CoC not swordsmanship ... only less than 20% of people pushed it to "he is not a swordsman"

Haki is not a combat type
it the highest source of power

and Shanks beats Mihawk in CoC (or overall Haki) 10 out of 10 times
Yeah, haki is highest source of power that boosts your combat to insane degrees.

Though by portrayal, VC statements, and things we've seen and known (not having any other DF or special ability, and using sword for combat everytime we see him from a kid to adult), Shanks IS a swordsman most likely with a lot of basis to it. Is he a SM with 100% clarity? Nah. But the only possible conclusion one can draw is that so far. Anything else is utterly baseless.

Shanks has better CoC portrayal than Mihawk- who doesn't even have one. Though being the WSS and Zoro's end goal alone is a massive portrayal for Mihawk in comparison to Shanks until Shanks shows even a ghost of a hint of being anything but SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.