What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because Adult Momo is a shit plot device

make Shinobu turn Luffy or Zoro 1~2 years older, and they destroy this fucking place alone.
I don't think anything points to him actually being "stronger" outside of his dragon form.

Luffy and Zoro are that strong due to combat ability. Momo had the advantage of being a little dragon and turning into a huge one. Nothing specifies he's a peak swordsman with insane strength (though that might be innate)

Get that shit out of marimo's face !

:steef:

You better Haki up when Sanji rolls up with that flaming kick

:stealthblack:

I still can't believe that we're like 5 chapters into seeing Sanji fighting Queen with him pushing Queen into Hybrid form from like the second chapter, and Sanji's still not using the RS, fending off Queen's attacks without using Hardening and making Queen coat himself with hardening to defend from unnamed DJ kicks :crazwhat:

A

Akagaminoproduction

Mihawk>Shanks, and its not even close.
Do you think that Mihawk can lose an arm vs sea kings? No fking way, he can be relaxed to the max that thing wont do shit.
Shanks is just that weak, we can make a fair point that Usopp>Shanks because relaxed Usopp can take hits from tobi roppos, a sea king wont do shit to him.:milaugh:
Oda was smoking to much when he made Shanks lose vs some random fish.
oya oya are we really gonna slander a man who even after loosing an arm became a yonko....
I dont say Mihawk < Shanks or rubbish like that but dont fool yourself by saying Ussop > Shanks... after all luffy yet to get a place in Kaido's GOAT panel while shanks is already resting there

Status
Not open for further replies.