What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a low chance of that happening. I'm almost sure Sanji and Zoro will pull some new attack or PU and end the fight mid diff. That's how almost all their fights have been like. :josad:

The only character that has extreme diff fights in the series is Luffy.
Luffy Katakuri fight really sets the bar high for me so I'm hoping the same for this fight. But I agree with you, the chance is low.

:pepemy:

This chapter is gonna add another factor into the "What is a swordsman debate". One piece has a lot of nuances when it comes to titles such as World's strongest man or swordsman or creature.

Putting agendas aside, Consider pitting someone like Roger who uses a sword and is considered the apex of piracy against Mihawk who is considered the World's strongest swordsman, factually speaking there should not be an argument, Mihawk's title should put him above Roger, but yet i'm sure majority of one piece fans don't believe this, why ?

The problem I think is that the title of swordsmen no longer has meaning, and there is no difference between a sword user and a swordsmen. When you have guys like Kaku, Cabaji and maybe even Pica as swordsmen, that's a problem because they have other abilities to rely on, for example Kaku has Rokushiki and his devil fruit aside from using swords. Another problem then comes when you move to people like Big Mom and Kizaru who also use swords and should be considered as swordsmen, but in truth are they really ?

Zoro's comment this chapter regarding King not really being a swordsman is important in establishing a difference between people like Mihawk and Big Mom, she shouldn't be placed in the same group as Mihawk because with or without a sword she is still in the OP top 10, which I cant say for Mihawk.

Oda was put into a corner with Momo, he show him as a cry boy and count progress him enough for the huge challenge.
Oda is putting so much effort for random characters that forget to develop enough the major player in this arc beside Luffy and kind of Zoro too.
This. :cheers:

Momoron is Oda's biggest failure in character writing. He is to the One Piece fandom what Rey Skywalker is to the Star Wars fandom. :emohiyo:

Momoron isn't One Piece's least popular major character for nothing. :luffydab:

Here’s my question guys
After seeing this chapter and how ALL 4 characters look impressive and not even close to going all out (King/Queen/Zoro/Sanji) and not even tapping into possible power ups for Zoro/Sanji mid fight (CoC mastery for Zoro / Exoskeleton for Sanji)

how many chapters do you guys expect those two fights to take?

I am HOPING that 3 for each… 6 in total

or they can all be drawn in 6 chapters where each chapter has half of Sanjivs Queen and half of Zoro vs King and both fight end in last chapter on the 6th

This chapter is gonna add another factor into the "What is a swordsman debate". One piece has a lot of nuances when it comes to titles such as World's strongest man or swordsman or creature.

Putting agendas aside, Consider pitting someone like Roger who uses a sword and is considered the apex of piracy against Mihawk who is considered the World's strongest swordsman, factually speaking there should not be an argument, Mihawk's title should put him above Roger, but yet i'm sure majority of one piece fans don't believe this, why ?

The problem I think is that the title of swordsmen no longer has meaning, and there is no difference between a sword user and a swordsmen. When you have guys like Kaku, Cabaji and maybe even Pica as swordsmen, that's a problem because they have other abilities to rely on, for example Kaku has Rokushiki and his devil fruit aside from using swords. Another problem then comes when you move to people like Big Mom and Kizaru who also use swords and should be considered as swordsmen, but in truth are they really ?

Zoro's comment this chapter regarding King not really being a swordsman is important in establishing a difference between people like Mihawk and Big Mom, she shouldn't be placed in the same group as Mihawk because with or without a sword she is still in the OP top 10, which I cant say for Mihawk.
You think so little of the second most popular character in the series, and one of Oda's favorite charaters dream.

You guys put Mihawk down way too much for him to be Zoro's life goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.